Khabib Was Right

Seems like youd rather someone climb a tree to tell a lie,than stay on the ground and tell the truth.

I have more respect for tony and gaethje and literally every fighter on the card but khabib who were willing to man up and do their job. I literally have more respect for the uber eats driver who's still punching in every day.

Nobody made excuses but khabib.

I have more respect for tony and gaethje and literally every fighter on the card but khabib who were willing to man up and do their job. I literally have more respect for the uber eats driver who's still punching in every day.

Nobody made excuses but khabib.
Again,creating issues out of thin air,basically.
You got problems brah.

Again,creating issues out of thin air,basically.
You got problems brah.

<YeahOKJen>
You shamelessly stan all the fighters you like dont you? Lol

Call it right down the middle. Just call me @NoBiasJustMMA...if....someone else didnt already have that title.

Lmao fuckouttahere you never call shit down the middle I've seen enough of your posts to know better

Lmao fuckouttahere you never call shit down the middle I've seen enough of your posts to know better
AKA_Logo.png

Pls pay no attention that last post, I was hacked.

Anyone roasting Khabib and blaming him for the cancellation of this event is a fucking moron.

Btw, don’t try to make this fight for the 6th time please. PLEASE.

I’ve been saying this for weeks. Dana is an idiot and he was only doing this for his ego not his fans.

Do what tony did, do what gaethje did, do what dana did. "Soon as we figure it out ima fight".
Give us the faint hope that we were gonna get that slight distraction from the current fkin apocalypse.

Up until today(?) The fight was on and everyone was willing to go except for khabib. The excuse everyone is making is that he knew all along it wouldn't happen, so if he knew it was a no go for the past month just go with the show.

At the point that he pulled out he refused to fight on his own accord and shit on said parade which is why I understand him becoming a lightning rod for general disdain by a holed up quarantined public busy pulling their hair out tryna find toilet paper lol it was a temporary distraction from an all-encompassing shitshow, khabib took away that distraction on his own at the time. I totally get why people wanted be mad at him.
ESPN was finally the voice of reason.
Everyone rooting for this are idiots.
If you wanted this fight to happen then you are setting the sport back.

Btw, don’t try to make this fight for the 6th time please. PLEASE.
Man FUCK THAT

However many times it fuckin takes.

I dont care if it causes 5 more fucking pandemics.

WE WAIT FOR KHABIB TO BEAT TONY,BEFORE WE FALL

I got nothin against Beebs but he definitely should've atleast gone with the show knowing full well it would get cancelled. Just terrible optics, dude shit on everyones parade and was rightly being ridiculed over it.

So he should have gone along with this make-believe scenario to preserve his image among dopes who don’t have a grasp on reality.. You’re not making any sense. Well at least not by the standard expected of grownups.

No shit, but khabib fans are the only ones who are celebrating it lol dunno at what point that went over your head.

Nobody should be fighting period, but I still wanna see em fight lol

That’s because you’re a little baby who prioritizes what he wants over what is the right thing to do.

WAHHHH WAHHHHHH WAGHHHHHHH BUT I WANT IT NOWWWWW MOMMY!!!!!!!!

Do what tony did, do what gaethje did, do what dana did. "Soon as we figure it out ima fight".
Give us the faint hope that we were gonna get that slight distraction from the current fkin apocalypse.

Up until today(?) The fight was on and everyone was willing to go except for khabib. The excuse everyone is making is that he knew all along it wouldn't happen, so if he knew it was a no go for the past month just go with the show.

At the point that he pulled out he refused to fight on his own accord and shit on said parade which is why I understand him becoming a lightning rod for general disdain by a holed up quarantined public busy pulling their hair out tryna find toilet paper lol it was a temporary distraction from an all-encompassing shitshow, khabib took away that distraction on his own at the time. I totally get why people wanted be mad at him.
So according to you he should stay in US and wait for an event that everyone knew is not going to happen? Then risk being stuck in there away from his family for weeks in case of borders shutdown? We have no idea what other restrictions might come, the only thing that was 100% sure was that no UFC event is going to happen until at least June. The pandemic haven't even reach its peak yet, if you think that this is going to end anytime soon then think again.

Abdulmanap knew,knows and always will know.
Dainah now2E4FF33C-131F-40CA-B9FB-472F07293097.gif
Khabib
Well when it happens...9F32D364-8E3C-4BFB-878B-268C5925A192.jpegLololll ok ll ok lol oi kkk kkk cubi lol Lili lol lol l looks hum circuncidou

I feel like this "adulation" is misdirected.

Yes the people who were calling Khabib a duck look like fools,even before the cancellation,but especially now.

Yes i thought this event was better off not happening,at the moment

But i dont celebrate that it has been cancelled,and dont take joy that MMA and life in general is so limiting at the moment.

That's how I feel too. Must say his quote 'I'm am Khabib. I am not coronavirus.' is one of my recent favorites.

I was hoping Dana could pull it off, and save the event.

But, Khabib was right all along.

Overall I think the cancellation works in the UFC
fans favor.

Khabib vs Tony 6,

In the near future.

Let's Go!!

The Corona crisis certainly exposed a lot of retards, including many Khabib detractors.

Saying NO takes more courage than just going along with the show like a sheep. Khabib never said he didnt want to fight, but he had so many questions that never got answered, in the end the plug was pulled on his fight with tony, then later, on the whole card. But some twats here still insist that Khabib is a duck because he refused to play along. Khabib trains all the time, he certainly would have never said 'fuck it' and gave up on his own free will. He was told to go somewhere which turned out to be the wrong place, then went home because it was the safest/smartest thing to do. Khabib is a smart guy who has his priorities in order, unfortunately it's annoying for some on these pages.

What if Khabib had stayed in California until now, he would have had nowhere to go, no place to train and probably could have been stuck there due to very strict travel ban. But let's forget all about this, "Khabib is a duck, he refused to fight, he's scared of Tony, pull out merchant' and so on.

Stupidity is fascinating, you can give haters all the facts, clear videos where a situation is adressed yet you will have idiots who will twist words, make things up in their own mind, and turn it into something that was never said.

Back