Khabib vs Gaethje was fixed - Former UFC CHAMP Taktarov

Proof or you'll forever be branded a parrot.
If he was a terrorist he wouldn't be standing right next to Trump for a Photo. Im aware of his shady past but idk man. I feel there has to be more to the story. I just cant imagine the secret service/CIA/FBI or whatever letting an actual “terrorist” go that close to Trump.

Last edited:
Khabib's comments about france doesn't help either but my mistake, he called Abdulmanap a wahabi, not khabib.

“If one Wahhabi from the Tsumadinsky district said this, why should all fools repeat this? He himself doesn’t repeat it already, and you repeat everything like monkeys after him.”

While Taktarov does not name Khabib Nurmagomedov’s father, Abdulmanap, by name, it appears he is referring to the renowned coach when citing the “Wahabi” because it was Abdulmanap who previously claimed that Taktarov was not technically a UFC champion. Abdulmanap and his son Khabib are also natives of the Tsumadinsky district in Dagestan, which is the area referenced by Taktarov during his social media rant.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/4/...abib-nurmagomedov-father-wahabi-extremist-mma

Translation:
"A big request to all, you can not respond to an insult, a fool is a fool himself. And there was no conflict Oleg I have with you. You and your coach were visiting me. We stayed, had a good time and left. And now you want to get Fedor, Khabib and me. Thank you for everything . I appeal to everyone, don't insult Oleg."

Honestly I didn’t find anything wrong with Khabib’s comments about Macron. It was overblown.

Taktarov knows. And starting from that SCALE GATE, I don't doubt anything more about Khabib. Lost all respect.

They have the same manager so they agreed to fix the fight in favor of the guy retiring instead of making a new face of the organization with an extremely fan-friendly style and making him a millionaire overnight...

<YeahOKJen>

Damn, he's exposing the hell out of the UFC.

Sucks nothing is real anymore.

It may be the same guy but is he wrong? Khabib's manager is a designated (By U.S state department) terrorist mastermind

Murica: The only country where you can rise from the ashes of terrorism to become combat sports' undisputed manager GOAT

Taktarov is a known Khabib hater, there’s actually beef between him and Khabib where Taktarov was very close to getting the Artem Lobov treatment. He’s also kind of a weirdo headcase, like a Russian Eddie Bravo.
How? I saw video of him visiting Khabib father and he stayed at their house in Dagestan there is video on YouTube of him joggin with khabib and his father

Well Habib missed weight , but that doesn't mean the whole fight was fixed

It may be the same guy but is he wrong? Khabib's manager is a designated (By U.S state department) terrorist mastermind

You just flat out making shit up now lmao?

I am glad this heavily cte damaged Russian man with uneven tan sets the record straight about his enemy.
I knew something was up about that beeb fight, not like he did the exact same thing to 28 other guys

EXPOSED: Top UFC Manager’s Wild Story of Espionage & Terrorism
http://fuqrafiles.com/knowledgebase/nypd-informant-ali-abdel-aziz/

Imagine thinking Fuqra files is a legitimate source.

It is ran by some crazy fundie preacher, the same guy who write this:

""You Are Chosen! is a challenge—a challenge for Christians to become warriors for Christ. For the second time in history Christianity is the most persecuted religion on Earth. All around the world are church bombings, executions, lawsuits, hostile legislation, incarceration, torture. Today’s churches spend precious little time teaching Christians to live in a world that hates and targets them for their faith. Yet the properly trained warrior knows that Christ came to set fire to the Earth and that His Kingdom would suffer both oppression and violence. They know Christ never came to bring world peace, and that they must be prepared for persecution. More than ever, Christians need to be properly trained and equipped. With proper guidance and armor, Christians can become warriors for Christ and confidently sing, “Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered.” (Ps. 68:1)‘ Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword,’ Christ told his disciples. (Matt. 10:34 NASB)Step by step, You Are Chosen! turns the reader into an effective warrior for Christ. From understanding the ways of God’s enemies, to knowing how to put on God’s full armor, the reader will learn how to become “worthy” to Christ. Jesus said to his disciples, “He who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.” (Matt. 10:38) But what does it mean to “take up the cross” and be counted “worthy”? Becoming “worthy” of Christ is vital for every Christian who wants to live under divine protection, especially in an age of persecution. The only way to escape that day of evil is to be counted “worthy.” Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. (Luke 21:36, emphasis added) The authors take a hard look at important scriptures almost universally ignored (or grossly misinterpreted) by today’s church. What did Christ mean when he said the Kingdom of God would suffer violence? Did Christ really come to bring peace to all? Why did Christ tell his disciples to sell everything and buy a sword? What does it really mean to “turn the other cheek”? Is the Antichrist coming? Is he already here? In a world that increasingly denies the existence of God, the validity of human life at conception, the existence of gender roles or even the fact that God created male and female, Christians must learn to provide their communities with the Salt and Light of scripture: We are the salt of the Earth, meaning we are not only here to give flavor to the world, but to act as a preserver of God’s glorious truths. If we fail to do this, we are worthless as a Christian body. Increasingly, the world of non-believers does not shy away from displaying their hatred for Christian soldiers who bring this Salt and Light. They will do whatever they can to shut down God’s truths and silence those who dare to enunciate them. Employers are firing Christians over their biblical views. Christians have faced malicious and ruinous lawsuits. Others have gone to jail. Still others have been subjected to violence. Christian businesses have been forced to shut down.Christ did not choose the church for defeat; He chose the church for victory. You Are Chosen! teaches survival skills for the Kingdom of God and how to “crush Satan under your feet.” (Ro. 16:20) But it will take the proper training, equipment, scriptural insight and instructions. You Are Chosen! focuses on the tools necessary for every Christian to stand firm and scatter the enemies of Christ. As a Christian warrior you can be triumphant in a fallen world. ""

LOL!

How? I saw video of him visiting Khabib father and he stayed at their house in Dagestan there is video on YouTube of him joggin with khabib and his father
And then right after that he decided to bad mouth them. He’s not all there in the head. I think he’s just jealous of Khabib, he’s someone who craves fame and recognition (probably explains why he went into acting). Probably annoys him that a redneck Muslim from the caucus mountains has demolished him in terms of fame, recognition and accomplishments.

Back