Khabib Smashes Salty Chicken

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I follow some Turkish chefs on Instagram. Not Saltbae, fook that charlatan.

Anyway, this guy is one of my favourites, and as I was scrolling, I saw a cameo from our brave boy Khabib pretending not to be terrified of getting burned by the indoor inferno. Salt baked chicken is delicious. That meal looks awesome. He almost spills hot sauce over Khabib's leg.

Glad to see Khabib knows a real chef, not like these footballers that just want to get on Instagram sprinkling salt on things... We can add food connoisseur to his burgeoning resume now.

Last edited:
Incredibly how any shtick can make you instagram famous these days.

Also the day he kept gluing his face to khabib's face was homoerotic af, this dude gay?

Uberchef A level athlete confirmed. Would be HW champ with 3 months of training.

I want to fight your chicken...

All ham do meela

@ 0:45

I follow some Turkish chefs on Instagram. Not Saltbae, fook that charlatan.

Anyway, this guy is one of my favourites, and as I was scrolling, I saw a cameo from our brave boy Khabib pretending not to be terrified of getting burned by the indoor inferno. Salt baked chicken is delicious. That meal looks awesome.

Glad to see Khabib knows a real chef, not like these footballers that just want to get on Instagram sprinkling salt on things... We can add food connoisseur to his burgeoning resume now.

That thing looks more like a butter-baked cookie than meat. My grandma used to make those <{1-10}>

khabib looks like a manlet next to uberchef
I didn't even register how big Uberchef is.

Chefs have great cardio.

6 months training and we could have the first Turkish HW champion.

Thought this was gonna be about Khabib & Conor.

Leaving satisfied.

That thing looks more like a butter-baked cookie than meat. My grandma used to make those <{1-10}>

It's salt baked. You can bake anything in salt, you just make a thick coating, and pit it into the oven, and as it cooks, the salt forms a crust, and keeps the meat inside moist and tender. It's an amazing way to cook. Works great with fish too.

I didn't even register how big Uberchef is.

Chefs have great cardio.

6 months training and we could have the first Turkish HW champion.
all he needs is a jab and a sprawl and a roast

Great video. I'd like to see the GOAT eating goat next.

turkish people are really odd looking

Incredibly how any shtick can make you instagram famous these days.

Also the day he kept gluing his face to khabib's face was homoerotic af, this dude gay?

What schtick exactly? This guy is really good dude, most of his videos are of him doing banquet quantities of food in rural conditions outdoors on a log fire - he even makes an oven in one of those videos. I'm a chef and I don't know how style at all, and he really does have a massive food knowledge.

His videos are super homoerotic though, and the smile isn't without it's creepiness... I think it's a thing with Turkish chefs. A lot of them play the Khabib sauna game... 99% gay imo.

This photo set is goddamn hilarious if you're interested. Uberchef with another chef I follow. Click the little arrow to scroll through. The last one is amazing. Uberchef is the one wearing the straw hat.

Homoerotic, sure... But.the man is a sick chef - tell me you woukdnt eat the fuck out of these prawns?

This picture though... ffs.

20191022_032535.jpg

Last edited:
Back