Khabib shows his new gym that's under construction

That place looks like it will fall down in the first year.

Would you prefer american way of building? Where on most houses the the strongest supporting beam is a wooden 2x4? And when some semi strong wind comes across the town everything is wiped out? Ohh, I see..
Source: The Three Little Pigs storybook

How is it cheap when whole towns are destroyed though and sometimes blown/swept away and need rebuilding?
A solid brick house would remain standing and have bad water damage say in a flood but the foundations would still be standing.
I live in a solid brick house. It was built in the 1850s. No one builds solid brick houses anymore for a number of reasons including cost, energy efficiency, and vulnerability to earthquakes. You probably are thinking of poured concrete homes. These have a number of strength advantages and are popular in some coastal areas. Unfortunately they are quite expensive and the average person cannot afford to build one. A lot of the devastation you see from hurricanes and floods are old stock housing in poor areas that were not built to today's standards and were built in and around flood plains. Global warming has made this problem worse.

Khabib doing great, some salty dudes in here

I heard from a few sources that there will be bathtubs installed for post workout hang out times. No showers, just tubs.

View attachment 571895
VDtoWuohZD4.jpg
They like to party
<GinJuice>

Back