Khabib should play smarter !

TalibaN

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The only thing keeping Conors name together with the undefeated Champion is his twitter! Khabib should be aware of this. He has everything now, conor lost everything in a recent.

1) In Khabibs place I would completly ignore his barking even tho its too annoying.

2) Khabib should NEVER give him a rematch in his life because of things he is done. Just remain champion without eve giving him rematch. Tony and co. can beat him anyway.

#asalamalaikum

Last edited by a moderator:
This will spark the logical debate we have all been waiting for.

It’s not Khabib
It’s that shit stain manager of his who can’t stay away from trouble

Khabib is probably in a mud hut somewhere in the mountains with no WiFi

Staying linked to Conor and fighting him again for a lot of money is "playing it smarter"

It’s not Khabib
It’s that shit stain manager of his who can’t stay away from trouble

Khabib is probably in a mud hut somewhere in the mountains with no WiFi
And I think manager is interested in that pay day too. Deep down I think Khabib would want a big paycheck as well.

His father said in one interview that they would be prepared to fight him again, but would not accept getting a smaller pay check again.

The only thing keeping Conors name together with the undefeated Champion is his twitter! Khabib should be aware of this. He has everything now, conor lost everything in a recent.

1) In Khabibs place I would completly ignore his barking even tho its too annoying.

2) Khabib should NEVER give him a rematch in his life because of things he is done. Just remain champion without eve giving him rematch. Tony and co. can beat him anyway.

#asalamalaikum
#putTheRapistAmongBlackPrisoners

"#putTheRapistAmongBlackPrisoners"

goat fucking terrorist + follows the worst backwards religion retard here defending his religion but is being a blatant racist..........

I honestly don’t think Khabib cares as much as people on these forums do...

He’s just gonna wait patiently until he gets his hands on McGregor and beat the fuck out of him again.

Why add the black prisoners part
Was that really necessary? Shit like that can start flame wars.
I’m slowly starting to turn on Conor

#asalamalaikum

I agree and also change login details so Ali can't respond.

Khabib should just play it cool. If the rumors are true Conor is digging himself into a hole. Either way, Khabib and his family is above that trash.

#asalamalaikum
I agree. I was about to make a similar thread. In my opinion, Khabib is losing this social media war. The people advising him are not playing their cards right, and making Khabib look type emotionally weak.

The truth is Khabib and Conor were locked inside the cage together, and despite Conor's continuous cheating, Khabib broke him, made him give up his backside, and quit via neck crank (not even a RNC).

This truth should be enough for Khabib. Every time Conor makes his silly posts, Khabib should just reply with that gif of him choking Conor. For example, if I was Khabib's Twitter handler, I would have posted the picture of Khabib choking Conor and say "So, you couldn't beat me man-to-man and now you want to beat up my wife?" Conor probably would have replied with some sexual innuendo, and Khabib could say something like "So, you will force yourself on my wife?" and that would have led Conor straight into that rape allegation trap, without explicitly stating it.

If I was advising Khabib I will tell him to do more charity work with children, and every time Conor posts his silliness, I will just post a picture of Khabib teaching children how to wrestle and etc. This is prime time to fight Conor's negativity with positivity, and win over the majority of the MMA community.

Conor is way to popular to fight him with fire. No matter how hateful he comes across, his fans will find away to spin it into their heads some kind of win. Conor is cult leader. H LOL

And I think manager is interested in that pay day too. Deep down I think Khabib would want a big paycheck as well.

His father said in one interview that they would be prepared to fight him again, but would not accept getting a smaller pay check again.

That's basically ducking because obviously Conor is worth more money than Khabib. So they should and will never pay Khabib more.

That's basically ducking because obviously Conor is worth more money than Khabib. So they should and will never pay Khabib more.

I think it's knowing your worth. You want rematch? I am better then this guy, I deserve more... take it or leave it.

That's negotiating.

giphy.gif

I agree. I was about to make a similar thread. In my opinion, Khabib is losing this social media war. The people advising him are not playing their cards right, and making Khabib look type emotionally weak.

The truth is Khabib and Conor were locked inside the cage together, and despite Conor's continuous cheating, Khabib broke him, made him give up his backside, and quit via neck crank (not even a RNC).

This truth should be enough for Khabib. Every time Conor makes his silly posts, Khabib should just reply with that gif of him choking Conor. For example, if I was Khabib's Twitter handler, I would have posted the picture of Khabib choking Conor and say "So, you couldn't beat me man-to-man and now you want to beat up my wife?" Conor probably would have replied with some sexual innuendo, and Khabib could say something like "So, you will force yourself on my wife?" and that would have led Conor straight into that rape allegation trap, without explicitly stating it.

If I was advising Khabib I will tell him to do more charity work with children, and every time Conor posts his silliness, I will just post a picture of Khabib teaching children how to wrestle and etc. This is prime time to fight Conor's negativity with positivity, and win over the majority of the MMA community.

Conor is way to popular to fight him with fire. No matter how hateful he comes across, his fans will find away to spin it into their heads some kind of win. Conor is cult leader. H LOL
This would be the smart move, but Khabib trusts Ali and Ali only cares about the money.

Why add the black prisoners part
Was that really necessary? Shit like that can start flame wars.
I’m slowly starting to turn on Conor
what do you expect from a backwards religion nutcase named "taliban". Goatfuckers smh the world would be a better place without these self destructive ragheads

Nah. Khabib should keep teasing Conrad and dana white for the hope on a rematch untill he retires :D

#KHABIBBLESS

what do you expect from a backwards religion nutcase named "taliban". Goatfuckers smh the world would be a better place without these self destructive ragheads

The world would be better without religion period.

Back