Khabib should play smarter !

The world would be better without religion period.
1000000000% agreed. Believing in God is great and everyone should in my opinion, but religion is utter shit especially Islam. There are flaws in every religion, but Islam has to be by far the dumbest and worst religion to follow.

1000000000% agreed. Believing in God is great and everyone should in my opinion, but religion is utter shit especially Islam. There are flaws in every religion, but Islam has to be by far the dumbest and worst religion to follow.

No for gay jesus :D

#KHABIBBLESS

I think it's knowing your worth. You want rematch? I am better then this guy, I deserve more... take it or leave it.

That's negotiating.

So they make another McGregor PPV that does 1,5mil buys while Khabib headlines a 300k PPV or co-headlines a HW/LHW title fight and he gets shit. Of course he has some negociation power, but the UFC holds way more.

Which button do I press?
Conor fans
Khabibs Religion
Two-Buttons.jpg

Life is hard as a hater

He can’t.....he is dumber than a bag of hammers.....

The only thing keeping Conors name together with the undefeated Champion is his twitter! Khabib should be aware of this. He has everything now, conor lost everything in a recent.

1) In Khabibs place I would completly ignore his barking even tho its too annoying.

2) Khabib should NEVER give him a rematch in his life because of things he is done. Just remain champion without eve giving him rematch. Tony and co. can beat him anyway.

#asalamalaikum
Sure, Conor is annoying, And the last post of Khabibs wife was over the top.

However, I think Khabib is very happy that you are not his financial advisor...
Ignore Conor, And refuse to fight him? Everyone from Waterson to Stipe/DC would accept a fight with Conor if they got the chance.

Sure, Conor is annoying, And the last post of Khabibs wife was over the top.

However, I think Khabib is very happy that you are not his financial advisor...
Ignore Conor, And refuse to fight him? Everyone from Waterson to Stipe/DC would accept a fight with Conor if they got the chance.

People usualy dont understand that outside of their country live people with whole other mentality.
People who will not do everything just to get $$$. No, its not about money all the time.

That little rat has got more blood money than anyone
He just likes causing shit because he’s a rat
I think he's living rent free in your head lol

your dp is of a hardcore christian who hate gays lol

I can’t believe people get upset over this. Ali loves this. This is the way you build a multi million dollar fight with paydays never seen before in MMA.
Connor is brash and jerky, but is the most popular MMA fighter ever. Khabib is one of the most skilled, but is like a big of rocks promotional wise.
As for people getting mad at Connor for disrespecting a religion, I would say there are just as many people that don’t approve of a religion that makes women wear a full blanket type covering. And Khabib has expressed many right wing conservative views that aren’t popular.

The only thing keeping Conors name together with the undefeated Champion is his twitter! Khabib should be aware of this. He has everything now, conor lost everything in a recent.

1) In Khabibs place I would completly ignore his barking even tho its too annoying.

2) Khabib should NEVER give him a rematch in his life because of things he is done. Just remain champion without eve giving him rematch. Tony and co. can beat him anyway.

#asalamalaikum

Wa Aalaykum Al-Salam Wa-Rahmatallahu Wa-Barakatahu, akhi.

If i was Khabib i would definitely take the inmediate rematch. He is living rent free in Conor's head and he alrady broke him once. He pretty much got the rematch in his pocket and once he dusts him again he wont have to listen to that annoying little maniac anymore in his life. Not to mention all the money he would get for a rather easy fight beating up a guy he hates so much. Its a perfect world for Khabib imo.

Yeah he could just choose not to talk about Conor when media asks him questions about him but he's using Conor's name to promote himself. It's the same thing he's been doing with the whole Muslim thing.

Back