Media Khabib says no Conor Rematch!

Will probably Jorge or Nate lol
Jorge could be possible. Nate said no a while back, but after his last loss might be looking for a big money fight. Conor seems like he might stay at WW, unless he can get that LW TS. Not sure if he really will fight Gaethje. After April, we'll see what happens.
I take Conor/Jorge for sure though.

Then why are Khabib and Abdulminap already negotitating for the rematch through the media.

If he fights 10 guys
If I get 100 million dollars
If he dances the funky chicken.

They already want the red panty night and they haven't even faced Tony yet.
the first 2 are over exaggerations. I'm sure if Conor fought some top 5 guys and won, Khabib would go with the rematch, assuming he doesn't retire. The 100 mil...well, I'm sure he take if there was any chance in hell that the UFC offered that. He knows they won't so the Conor needs to win is really what he asking for.

Too bad khabib doesn't call the shots, eh?

At this point no one even knew that he would be facing Conor, let alone finish him, have the UFC beg for a rematch or him deny Conor one <45>

I'm not going to say that Khabib has no leverage, but it's not as strong as you think, and I don't think that Khabib is as principled as you think either. Despite his talk about sporting principle I'm sure they can work something out, and if not he can retire and drop the title anyway.

Khabib wont take the fight, they will put him on the shelf to punish him for not complying, then he will give up and retire.

That would be dumb as he is one of their biggest money makers. Plus he is the true LW champion and if you don’t beat him the belt/title means nothing.

I didn't know Khabib is a UFC matchmaker.

Khabib is right, Conor didn't earn his first LW title shot, he should *at least* fight one top 5 guy at LW before getting another.

Khabib hasnt even fought Tony and won yet, later this year, so what is the point of this thread
I agree.

For all we know, Conor will fight Gaethje and the winner will face the Khabib/Tony winner, and all of this will be moot conversation.

The only potential drama will be if Conor beat Gaethje, and Khabib beat Tony but refused to fight Conor again. That would not be acceptable IMO.

It is always risky to fight an accurate, powerful striker, so we can understand Khabibs worries, but he did very well in the first fight, so he has nothing to worry about. He will be forced to accept by the UFC.

Look at the wall behind him. This video is so Friggin old it's completely irrelevant.

Once Khabib caught wind of the fact his win over Conor was due to his bad camp he is running scared. He lost the last completed round to a man with a terrible camp and a busted foot.

Back