Media Khabib says no Conor Rematch!

Khabibi will do what Dana tells him to do, and Khabibi will answer only with 'yes boss' like a good boy.

Khabib will do as he’s told when the time comes. This is prize fighting and Conor is the prize fighter in this division who gave khabib his best fight and biggest payday. Doesn’t look good on the Khwab to be trying to dictate who he fights. Especially considering he’s literally made it a career to dive at men’s sweaty feet.

Khabib will do as he’s told when the time comes. This is prize fighting and Conor is the prize fighter in this division who gave khabib his best fight and biggest payday. Doesn’t look good on the Khwab to be trying to dictate who he fights. Especially considering he’s literally made it a career to dive at men’s sweaty feet.

Lmao do u see the irony in u trying to put khabib down by saying Conor was his best opponent even though he lost in dominant fashion?

Let's just see him get by El Cucuy first.

Tony is gonna fuck up all these plans of Khabib and Conor, smash Khabib forcing him to fight Conor in a non-title fight and forcing Conor to fight Khabib for nothing.

Khabib Nostradamus Nurmagomedov predicted that after finish Conor UFC will want rematch but he would say no because Conor have to deserve, fight other top LW contenders first.

Timestamped

Yesterday, I predicted that I would take a shit in the following 24 hours. I was correct. Crown me the new Nostradamus please.

Yesterday, I predicted that I would take a shit in the following 24 hours. I was correct. Crown me the new Nostradamus please.

Totally different, that's an action You have control over - Nastrababib predicted actions and outcomes of others, 2-3 years prior!

A) that he will get to fight Conor
B) that he will finish Conor
C) that UFC will want a rematch
D) that he will say no unless Conor fights other top contenders to deserve the rematch

Then why are Khabib and Abdulminap already negotitating for the rematch through the media.

If he fights 10 guys
If I get 100 million dollars
If he dances the funky chicken.

They already want the red panty night and they haven't even faced Tony yet.

Khabib Nostradamus Nurmagomedov predicted that after finish Conor UFC will want rematch but he would say no because Conor have to deserve, fight other top LW contenders first.

Timestamped

Dude this is old!!!!

Then why are Khabib and Abdulminap already negotitating for the rematch through the media.

If he fights 10 guys
If I get 100 million dollars
If he dances the funky chicken.

They already want the red panty night and they haven't even faced Tony yet.

You should look up "sarcasm" in the dictionary, that might help you understand why Khabib and Abdulmanap are saying what they are :)

Besides they've already denied the rematch twice by opting for Dustin, then Tony

What you're all for is at 4:05...idk how to timestamp videos

This is not halal. What you are implying is forbidden.

Back