Khabib says Conor tap like chicken, but didn’t GSP tap like chicken also?

Conor taps so much that you could make an ASMR video out of it.

conor lasted four rounds against a guy who was expected to beat him
GSP got destroyed by a guy who he was expected to beat and it totally changed his mentality after that

GSP worse than chicken. he all natty tho

GSP always loved to grapple.. Yet another post that tells me you barely watched the man fight. People act like GSP was head hunting everyone before Matt Serra... He grapple fucked Trigg you know.. Rag dolled him, and choked him.. He also put down Sherk and blasted him elbows.. He was NOT Chuck using TDD to go for KO's left and right. In fact he took on grapplers like I mentioned back then at their strong point..

oh I hurt your feelings, sorry lil Disciple... ´Meant no harm.. for real... Wont talk about your readin´comprehension any more...

Word.

My reading comprehension is fine. You just have to know what a question is.

The way I see it, Conor didn’t want to get smeshed, so he gave up his neck to avoid it. He had enough already. Gsp was getting smeshed and tapped to avoid more.

Wonder what he thinks about this

LimpingIncompatibleCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif

Conor tapped to the goat LW and tapped to a high level jits guy in Diaz who at the time was a good fighter. Georges tapped to strikes to a lw hobbit journeyman who was fighting a weight class above normal. It was by far the absolute worst performance by a title holding fighter ever in the history of the sport.
Wow, rent free...

He also called Tony a fake mexican but calls America born Javier Mendez a real mexican gangster.

Don't look too much into the shit he says.

So you go from many peoples to one person now? And you call him a retard on top of that?
´tard jus´because of this? Helax, lil Disciple...

At least 3 people (3 No Rush fans AFAIK) were mockin´ya in that Decons, & that one Im talkin´about specifically confirmed that you cant read.

Rough times, right, mate?

´tard jus´because of this? Helax, lil Disciple...

At least 3 people (3 No Rush fans AFAIK) were mockin´ya in that Decons, & that one Im talkin´about specifically confirmed that you cant read.

Rough times, right, mate?

I exposed you about a dozen of times bro. Calm down.

I exposed you about a dozen of times bro. Calm down.
hmmm..inaccurate.

MMA debates ´round here... you´re actually winnin´... lemme check... yeah... 31-0.
Shameless mismatch.

It iz what it iz.

lots of fighters have tapped to strikes. so, GSP did it too, who friggin cares. if that's the best the haters can do (that and 'he almost lost a decision once'), then he made out pretty well.

Back