Khabib says Conor tap like chicken, but didn’t GSP tap like chicken also?

GSP was the one who tapped like a chicken. He didn't fall on his sword so to speak. He was getting pummeled and instead of fighting back he showed his true character.

Conor tapped to a submission...like they teach you in gracie gym.
Yes yes my friend go on.

So much unnecessary salt in this thread. We should all come together and agree they both tapped like chicken. That sounds like a grand idea!

GSP did tap within 1 second and he also has admitted that it was out of fear.....but the difference between him and Conor is he avenged his defeat to this guy not once but twice!

Connor will never defeat khabib.

WW Prime GSP tapped to strikes to LW journeyman Serra in 3 minutes.

LW Conor tapped to an RNC to LW GOAT Khabib after getting dominated for 17+ minutes.

Big difference

Here's my GSP impression:

I can't fight because I have colitis.
Oh, wait, Bisping is the weakest MW champion ever - I am healed. I fight!
Ok, now I am colitis man again - I retire!

GSP prior to losing to Matt Serra was a monster and fun to watch.
After that he turned into point winning non-fighter man with a finish rate slightly lower than Coronavirus.

Your timeline is fucked.. Try Google..

Pretty sure he did. Khabib not gonna say anything?
The consequences were different, Connor would’ve gone to sleep, GSP would’ve had a broken arm that could’ve compromised his whole career. The same thing could be said about the loss to Matt Serra, tapping to avoid further brain damage is far different than going to sleep.

Considering GSP is a Gutless Coward certainly he didn't win this fight.. I mean he took damage, and GSP has no heart right Sherdog???

What's wrong with tapping to a submission? Wtf are you supposed to do? Just get choked out? Wow so brave.

If you knew anything about combat sports, you would know that sometimes a third fight isn't required and it would be a waste of time for everyone.

GSP had bigger things to do in his career.. Everyone knew it.. Serra won the lotto, and GSP corrected it.. GSP won the belt back in epic fashion at that insane show in Montreal UFC 83. Then he defends against Fitch, with BJ waiting to challenge him. Which he did on fight night. GSP/Serra 3 was never happening. Rightfully so..

GSP was the one who tapped like a chicken. He didn't fall on his sword so to speak. He was getting pummeled and instead of fighting back he showed his true character.

Conor tapped to a submission...like they teach you in gracie gym.
In the Doaz fight I he went for a takedown to get subbed cause he was gassed thats worse than realizing your getting brain damage and its better for you to tap if you dont want to take any damage. Conor hasnt showed in any of his ufc sub losses that he fought the submission much, he was already ready to surrender.

No he didn't know.. But he sure is a defensive little fella..
Oh for sure I didnt know...You´re amusin´...
That´s some real OG hardcore knowledge there... But please go on, educate me...

Anythin´else?

Oh for sure I didnt know...You´re amusin´...
That´s some real OG hardcore knowledge there... But please go on, educate me...

Anythin´else?

xYY5m3E.gif

Nah I am Good Bro...

Conor has a history of giving up and rolling over. just deal with it, Conorites...

I mean yes

It may be a bit silly but there is an unwritten rule among fighters that tapping to strikes is "soft", this was confirmed by Frank Mir

Back