Media Khabib reveals why he jumped Dillon Danis at UFC 229

The guy that praised Khabib is trolling right.
He went for Danis because Danis was talking shit on the internet
If Kavanagh was doing the same he would of got it aswell
I think the eagle jump hype has dyed off
Lets see what suspensions they get

What a brilliant thing to say less than a week before his NSAC hearing

Las Vegas Athletic Commission

Oh so you planned it before hand

images

Lol

This is what happens when you don’t let your weasel manager talk for you. What do you say infront of the commission now

Khabib so humble. He wanted to jump Conor's corner, but still respected his elders so he went for Danis.
Also helps that Danis is a little pric and probably the most deserving on top of it.

And with that we have the first eagle to fly out of the octagon... Man, that was some crazy stuff and brought some major attention to MMA...

Yeah great exposure for MMA. You go dig up John McCain he gotta smirk on his face now.

So according to Khabib himself it wasn't because of Dillon insulting his faith or taunting him during the fight, he doesn't like Conor's corner but the other coaches were too old for him to fight them so he jumped on the only guy his age.

<{danayeah}>

So Khabib either lost his shit or he is his trainer's bitch? Those are the options we are left with both equally mentally embarrassing?

<Dany07>

He did it because he is mentally weak and got triggered by Dillon's trash talk.
Every time you write something, it's a diamond. Khabib is the mentaly weak one? Honestly, how old are you? I really wouldn't feel right to insult a baby boy about his inteligence level.

Hopefully it'll remind Dillon to not poke the bear.
Smash.gif

So according to Khabib himself it wasn't because of Dillon insulting his faith or taunting him during the fight, he doesn't like Conor's corner but the other coaches were too old for him to fight them so he jumped on the only guy his age.

<{danayeah}>

That's an ever more retarded reason than not like Danis specifically. He jumped on Conor's corner because he doesn't like them. Did he think he was back in Dagestan?

Well if that was the case he shouldn't have jumped them at all, if Danis wasn't shit talking his religion throughout the fight then why attack them? If I recall correctly Conor did the most shit talking, Artem already got his slap, what's the rest of the team had to do with it?
Exactly. I'm not surprised this simple fact is flying past these simple minds. Does his little life manual not teach self control?

Roddy would have sparked him clean out, he's lucky he went after a stand-up rookie like Danis.

Back