Media Khabib reveals why he jumped Dillon Danis at UFC 229

"the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"

so he perpetrated an unprovoked attack against someone that he confirms had no reason to have ill will against, only for the purposes of intimidating and attempting to cause suffering to someone else he had political and ideological differences with

someone should let the FBI know

Khabib's faux honor is pretty amusing. The guy starts a brawl, yet continues acting although he's somehow virtuous.

Khabib never started the brawl he just ended it. Conor needed to be Sond and taught some dscipline.

Khabib never started the brawl he just ended it. Conor needed to be Sond and taught some dscipline.

That already happened in the cage. Then khabib started a brawl. Face it, his virtuousness is just an act.

That already happened in the cage. Then khabib started a brawl. Face it, his virtuousness is just an act.
Flying over Goons to US before a UFC event and attacking a bus is way out of line. Thats not even fight promotion at that point. Conor acted like a thug and got what was coming. Artem, Conor, and Danis all got punkd.

What a brilliant thing to say less than a week before his NSAC hearing
I've seen this stuff in Russian back in November or October. I think it was co-author of Khabib's book, who said publically that Khabib told him that he didn't heard words of Danis, but jumped on him because Khabib doesn't like McGregor's team and Danis is the youngest guy + an mma fighter + he was staring on Khabib during the fight.

The faux outrage by some in this thread, is pretty fucking embarrassing..
The fact is, in Eastern European culture, you talk shit and your more or likely going to get jumped. McGregor and Danis learned the hard way..
Deal with it and move on.
<36>

This makes him look worse. Most people figured that he attacked Danis because the latter was shouting at him during the fight. Now it seems he just wanted to attack anyone from Conor's team. It's weird that he didn't go after Conor himself instead, but then he'd be banned for life probably.

You said if he lost. It implies that you think he had a chance.
It was a pure speculation, "it would be funny to look at the shitstorm, if..." kind. I had money on Khabib in this fight and rooted for him, which I never usually do.

Lmao domt talk about Khabibs behavior when Conor is a douchebag.
Why not? I'm not even talking about Khabib in a bad sense, he is who he is and I was legit laughing my ass off when the incident happened. I've seen Caucasus dudes brawl after amateur wrestling matches in Russia, but to watch it during the biggest UFC PPV ever was something else, lol.

O stfu. Lmao. You had a giant hard on when your Lord flew over a plane full of Irish goons to attack a Bus full of UFC fighters and other UFC employees. He couldve literally killed someone with the dolly and the broken shards flying all over the bus. Thats a way bigger deal than Khabib punking Danis bitchass and Conors pathetic yes men crew. All Conor had to do was step into the octagon and take his ass whooping which he did later on.

Nah man, I don’t really care what either of them do. I’m speaking on that fact that what he says and preaches are not represented in his actions and there are plenty instances of it. That’s fake

Conor has always been the same person and doesn’t say something he doesn’t actually believe. Had the fight gone differently and Conor won he would have at least showed respect for what took place in the fight as he always does.

Stupid thing to say before his hearing.

Then again, this guy reads the Koran and Hadith.

Back