Khabib responds to Gaethje's 'Car Crash' gameplan

I don't know what the fuck is gonna happen here but by tittyfuck I want to see it

Reactions: HHJ
I agree, Khabib mauls people and fucks people up. However, people come out looking worse from a grappling tournament than this.
Point is not the bruising, its all that talk before the fight and end of round three conor say "its only business". Look at that face, thats a defeated man.

The Irish are known bleeders, and also notorious for being easily cut and bruised, so in all fairness that's not too bad. Not taking anything away from khabib's performance.
Not about the cut, all that press and talking shit to Khabib and in round 3 says those three words "its only busniess". Round 3 was a striking round and Conor won the round. He knew Khabib is a diffrent beast.

It also potentially has dud of the year written all over if he gets taken down early and smothered for 10 minutes before gassing and tapping.

I hope this isn't the case! Would love to see it stay on the feet for a while.
That would not be a dud for me
Dominance
Victory Eternal
{<hhh]

That would not be a dud for me
Dominance
Victory Eternal
{<hhh]

A win is a win, but watching someone lay on someone else is dominant but from my point of view normally not great to watch.

Car crash?
I still find it hard to believe the one or both of the cars will get out of the parking lot, as I personally don't think this fight will go ahead this year.

How easy is it to get out of an accidented sinking car ? Answer on a postcard after October 24th.

Wresttling in MMA is very interesting to me. Khabib is the most impressive grappler and does this on a consistent basis, I've seen but with wrestling you can literally see someone will be broken or wilt away. Its fascinating to watch. Its different from striking. I can't explain it better than that. It's just like watching a wild animal get mauled
It's no different when a wrestler can't get the takedown and he gets lit up for 3/5 rounds, or untill he gets ko-ed.
The desperation in the wrestlers eyes in those moments is just the best ever.
When a wrestler cant get a TD and gets beat up like an amateur are my favorite fights by far.

It's no different when a wrestler can't get the takedown and he gets lit up for 3/5 rounds, or untill he gets ko-ed.
The desperation in the wrestlers eyes in those moments is just the best ever.
When a wrestler cant get a TD and gets beat up like an amateur are my favorite fights by far.
I disagree. That's more like panic. Even if they give up and know they can't get it.

With wrestling, its like dude this guy just whipped my ass from pillar to post. I can't do anything. I see that in boxing too to be fair but only with floyd or lomachenko when guys get caught up in that matrix and they're like "WTF DUDE"

Dustin hitting on the switches and getting rebuffed every time was just awesome to see.
There is also a moment, where, after one of those switches, Khabib was about to flatten Dustin on the mat but he had one arm hanging in dustin's guard (I think that's the right word), which could have turned into an armbar easily, yet Khabib removed his arm so fast, it was 'blink and you miss it' moment.

I know it probably means nothing for a trained eye but I just loved the quickness of the move. Khabib is always aware of his position.

It won't be a car crash, but rather 9am gridlock traffic. Boring as fuck, just sitting there in your car. Finally the traffic jam is done with but you're late to work and you get fired.

Dustin hitting on the switches and getting rebuffed every time was just awesome to see.
There is also a moment, where, after one of those switches, Khabib was about to flatten Dustin on the mat but he had one arm hanging in dustin's guard (I think that's the right word), which could have turned into an armbar easily, yet Khabib removed his arm so fast, it was 'blink and you miss it' moment.

I know it probably means nothing for a trained eye but I just loved the quickness of the move. Khabib is always aware of his position.
My favorite are just the footsweeps. Dustin prepared for the switch. even though he didn't execute it well and khabib was a step faster. But I bet he had no fucking CLUE about the leg sweeps. Just as he's making it back to his feet, he gets tripped. That probably fucked his mind up more than anything.

The high crotch into a leg sweep is probably my fave sweep that he does.

tWBDbym.gif

You have to wonder how much Ali is biased against Justin. He makes money off them both, but he is khabbys butt buddy and is sure to rat out Justin's fight game for another notch for khabby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back