Khabib responds to Gaethje's 'Car Crash' gameplan

Wresttling in MMA is very interesting to me. Khabib is the most impressive grappler and does this on a consistent basis, I've seen but with wrestling you can literally see someone will be broken or wilt away. Its fascinating to watch. Its different from striking. I can't explain it better than that. It's just like watching a wild animal get mauled

Good post mate, you described that well. I love to see it too, getting dragged into deep waters and drowning is another well used expression.

This kind of shit gets me hyped, not trash talk. Two genuine hard men acknowledging the challenge and giving no quarter. Respect but incoming war.

Like both guys a lot, massive fight and can’t fkin wait.

Kind of sucks that there will be no fans. I didnt mind at first, but now it's getting weird.
at least We get to hear khabib talk to gaethje.

Khabib doesn't curse so it'll be TV friendly <Lmaoo>

"What happened to DeathZone, Brothaaa?"

at least We get to hear khabib talk to gaethje.

Khabib doesn't curse so it'll be TV friendly <Lmaoo>

"What happened to DeathZone, Brothaaa?"

Oh yes that's right, didnt think of that.
"you still breathing ? You not drowned yet ?" "you should give up".

Oh yes that's right, didnt think of that.
"you still breathing ? You not drowned yet ?" "you should give up".
"I have to fight GSP to defend my title. You know I deserve this."

Nice of Ali to take time out of ratting to tweet.

He doesnt do that for khabib. He does it for some of his guys that let him. But khabib is definitely tweeting his own stuff

He doesnt do that for khabib. He does it for some of his guys that let him. But khabib is definitely tweeting his own stuff
he only does it on twitter for khabib. khabib controls most of his instagram.

No way
either Khabib dominates,like he usually does,which isnt boring
or its a total war
or maybe justin manages to knock him out

its gonna be exciting no matter what

Or...check this out: Gaethje somehow gets to stun Khabib with a punch and follow up to a shitty, contraversial stoppage. I think Khabib bests him using his recipe BUT with a bit of bad luck the above could happen.

Gaethje has to make this fight wild because that's his only path to victory imo. Watching him try and watching Khabib try to shut him down will be a lot of fun, even if the fight ends up a bit boring as a result of Khabib smothering him for a few rounds to wear him down

Gaethje talking a big game, but I see him getting taken down and tapped in the first round, he's not stopping the takedown, and he doesn't have Dustin's jiu jitsu to save him, he gets choked in the first and then probably ko'd by Conor

Gaethje talking a big game, but I see him getting taken down and tapped in the first round, he's not stopping the takedown, and he doesn't have Dustin's jiu jitsu to save him, he gets choked in the first and then probably ko'd by Conor
I didn't care if he lost before. I just wanted khabib to win. But now I hope he loses. Talking shit about khabib's team is kinda low key uncalled for. Said Khabib never learned anything at AKA and that khabib has yes men surrounded around him to tell him how good he is. AKA has produced so many champions not just in the UFC. Don't disrespect Javier like that. Abdulmanap is the G, but come on. I'm sure he learned collegiate style of wrestling at aka too.

I still respect him though.

Or...check this out: Gaethje somehow gets to stun Khabib with a punch and follow up to a shitty, contraversial stoppage. I think Khabib bests him using his recipe BUT with a bit of bad luck the above could happen.
The ref should be fired. The arena in which it occurs,razed to the ground,and the result overturned and stricken from the books.

I didn’t think Gaethje had much chance, and I say that with utmost respect. Simply having a wrestling pedigree years ago doesn’t mean a whole lot. Khabib is overwhelming and his pace isn’t matched by many in the USADA era. I don’t think Justin expected that workrate. He was badly gassed by round 2. Khabib just warming up.

Back