Khabib releases new statement - Says UFC is hiding Conor from him & and wants to fight Ferguson

Dragov

Black Belt in Boxing under Edmond Tarverdyan
@Blue
Reaction score

Dana stop fooling around and give Khabib a fight
Pay Ferguson whatever he wants ffs

Either way, Conor will be giving up that belt to Khabib or Ferguson in no time.

Fight-Night-Tampa-Khabib-Nurmagomedov---Backstage-Interview_587786_OpenGraphImage.jpg War Khabib!

Last edited:

Dana stop fooling around and give Khabib a fight
Pay Ferguson whatever he wants ffs

Khabibs "dad" wanted him to rest and not fight Ferguson or Aldo. Gimmie a fucking break Khabib.

JDS vs Cain was close. 9-0 vs 7-0 in the ufc.

Either way Aldo vs Khabib would be absolutely great. I'd prefer that fight over Khabib vs Ferg.

Conor would do the same thing to Khabib as he did to Eddie

I think he is right about both Conor being hidden or hiding and the Aldo fight. Nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Give this monster little tiny Aldo so we can all say what Khabib already knows. Too small for him and then the excuses will come after he beats Aldo...too small. Kind of a joke for both fighters. El Cucuy being a bit of a baby as well. Wants the big fight, but he's saying 'not enough money'. These guys are fighters right? #givehimtony

Wonder how long it is until the butthurt Conor fans come in and say Khabib is ducking Aldo. If people are so confident that Conor "Eddie's" him then why so afraid of the match up?

JDS vs Cain was close. 9-0 vs 7-0 in the ufc.

Either way Aldo vs Khabib would be absolutely great. I'd prefer that fight over Khabib vs Ferg.

JDS and Cain fought for the title. They want Khabib vs Ferguson for an "interim title" while the champ loses a contender

Khabib is clearly ducking Aldo. What a Russian pussy.

Why is pay an issue, though. Isn't Ferguson under contract??

I wouldn't mind seeing Aldo fight Khabib, but it seems like a fight Conor would be trying to schedule.

Why doesn't Khabib do a Lomachenko and offer Tony some of his purse if Ferguson wants more money?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back