Khabib releases new statement - Says UFC is hiding Conor from him & and wants to fight Ferguson

Are you saying that Aldo is better than Ferguson, the guy Khabib has already signed to fight?

And better than Conor, the guy he REALLY wants to fight?
yes, I guess this is what he is saying.
he is also saying that Aldo is better than Conor but without knowing it

Wonder how long it is until the butthurt Conor fans come in and say Khabib is ducking Aldo. If people are so confident that Conor "Eddie's" him then why so afraid of the match up?

I don't think anyone is afraid??? Conor said he's gone for 10 months and Khabib wants a fight.

Tony's asking for stack and stacks to fight and Aldo seems to be only option

Let's say DFW speaks the truth and Tony isn't fighting Khabib unless he gets his contract modified, which won't happen since there's no reason for it to happen. Make Khabib vs Aldo then for the top contender spot, but be quick about it since who knows when Conor comes back.

Why is he still justifying turning down the Aldo fight. That waz last week. We get it bro... do your thing & go for that Ferg fight.
He's been trying. Ferg won't fight him.

A title shot is the only option for khabib.

He's been trying. Ferg won't fight him.

A title shot is the only option for khabib.
True on that... Ferg or title shot... I'm sure both are fine.

I waz just commenting on him still justiifying ducking the Aldo fight after he's all ready made several statements about it & then all of a sudden he's back saying the same stuff again. haha... all good though. I get why he doesn't want Aldo. It does absolutely nothing for him. I get it... so enough said Mr. Eagle.

lol Khabib is openly ducking Aldo with shitty excuses and Sherdoggers are buying it just because you like Khabib or think he's the worst possible matchup for Conor?

I am to big , to strong and to skilled for you. I am shore. You live in Oslo? When you and your Gay friends visit Amsterdam to smoke some crack, fuck some transgenders etc, Send me a message.

58132896.jpg
Thats hilarious. Coming with a threat and saying how big and strong you are and then posting that picture.. Just as smart as muhammed are you? Every time someone mentions the childrape in your religion by your prophet it never gets answered just threats lol.. pussy

Thats hilarious. Coming with a threat and saying how big and strong you are and then posting that picture.. Just as smart as muhammed are you? Every time someone mentions the childrape in your religion by your prophet it never gets answered just threats lol.. pussy

This thread has nothing to do with religion can you fuck off please.

Khabib says UFC is lying but then goes on to imply they werent.

So Dana is lying about offering him Aldo when even Aldo himself was talking about it?

Then Khabib says give me a relevant fight and not vs some guy who people will say is too small when I beat him.

So how is UFC lying then Khabib? Sounds to me like Aldo was offered and you turned him down.

its cool if you want to fight Tony instead and thats the fight to make I agree but you said Dana was lying about offering you Aldo. Sounds more like you are the one who is lying about it.

Im so sick of this shit. Just fight someone. Anyone.

Back