Khabib reacts to Aldo - tells him not to lose his head and not to fall for the mind games of the UFC

Dragov

Black Belt in Boxing under Edmond Tarverdyan
@Blue
Reaction score
Aldo says, referring to me, that I refused to fight with him.
Tell him that I do not bully the little.
I want a real battle, and only Tony can give it to me. At this stage of my career, even if I win Daniel Cormier, fans will say that I have to fight with Tony, and I agree with them.
I have spent my career in the UFC asking for the strongest opponents, currently in this division we must decide who is stronger, me or Tony? Without exception, all the fans and experts want to see this fight and I want to give it to them.
And you, Aldo, I advise you not to lose the respect of your fans, including me, do not lose your head, do not fall for the mind games of the UFC, and be yourself.

source :

Khabibs manager :

Last edited:
Well said. Aldo would get crushed by khabib. The fergie and khabib fight needs to happen. It will be one of the best fights ever imo.

DC would smash him so quick, Khabib should stop listing random name
He would not like it if someone was randomly listing him like that

I really wish some fights would hurry up and get scheduled.

Wow, pretty respectful answer. Nice to see that, especially these days. I somewhat agree that Tony is the best fight in the division but beating Aldo would be solid for him and hell, I'd love to see his amazing wrestling against Aldo's godly TDD.
War both of them.

what the fuck are you talkin about ahahaha he trains with DC,Black Fedor is like his brother.

Damn Khabib REALLY wants to fight Tony. Respect

hes basically tellin aldo to stay at 145 buddy. UFC trying to get you killed. Dont let this #1 bullshits happen to you.

Well said. Aldo would get crushed by khabib. The fergie and khabib fight needs to happen. It will be one of the best fights ever imo.
aldo has as much of a chance beating khabib as Ferguson does, he'd take him apart on the feet, has unreal tdd and is a black belt in jiu jitsu if it does go to the ground! Ferguson is bigger than Aldo that's it

Khabib is ducking Aldo and his GOAT TDD.

DC is going to be treading lightly around AKA tomorrow.

"Hey mendez, DC and i are friends but i want to fight your chicken"

It's not like that. He's saying even if he took on a monster challenge like Cormier he'd still be obligated to fight Tony. He's not belittling Cormier

Between this comment and him yelling at Dana between rds while demolishing MJ it's getting hard for me to continue to dislike this guy.

If it wasn't for the whole muslim without a cause thing.

Khabib is ducking Aldo and his GOAT TDD.
Khabib just patted aldo on his head,smacked his butt and wished him well in his manlet endeavors at 145

aldo has as much of a chance beating khabib as Ferguson does, he'd take him apart on the feet, has unreal tdd and is a black belt in jiu jitsu if it does go to the ground! Ferguson is bigger than Aldo that's it
Nope. Khabib isn't some mini wrestler like mendes or frankie. Khabib is a monster. He'll swarm him and test his endurance.

Aldo's black belt doesn't mean shit. In brazil you get one with a happy meal purchase. Bout as real as vitor's.

Back