• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib Reaction to Oliveira's Win

Why not Brazil? Why the hell would he go to abu Dabi

Beneil's injured
There was an interview on MMAfighting I listened to where Beneil said he would be ready in late August. I'm more than okay with Islam getting a TS without fighting Benny but if they make that fight in August and do Charles vs the winner in December/January that could potentially work.

I don't mind if Islam is next, but making charles fight him in Abu Dhabi is a joke. Charles was supposed to fight gaethje in brazil, but instead had to fight in gaethje's back yard.

There's no reason to cater to Islam here and give him everything on his terms as always.

There was an interview on MMAfighting I listened to where Beneil said he would be ready in late August. I'm more than okay with Islam getting a TS without fighting Benny but if they make that fight in August and do Charles vs the winner in December/January that could potentially work.

Beneil was asked to do this fight in 2021, then he said Feb 2022, then got injured and said Sunmer 2022, so why is "late August" believable? I get that everyone quotes optimistically so more likely he's ready in September or October instead of "late" August. Either way Islam shouldn't have bos career on hold for Dariush

I don't mind if Islam is next, but making charles fight him in Abu Dhabi is a joke. Charles was supposed to fight gaethje in brazil, but instead had to fight in gaethje's back yard.

There's no reason to cater to Islam here and give him everything on his terms as always.

When is the Brazil PPV card?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back