Media Khabib On Dana Pushing For The Conor Rematch

lol

He should just lose to Tony, so he won't have to go against Dana.

It's easier for him to beat Tony and Conor then to avoid a fight the UFC and a lot of people want.
A lot of people want to see a rematch? Why would anyone want to see that mauling again. At no point did McGregor do anything to show he could hang.

View attachment 692165

You a real one Khabib

giphy.gif

I don't think khabib knows this..but he works for the ufc, not vice versa...they tell him who he's fighting...that's how it works...

I mean it's pretty fucked up that Dana said Conor could get the next LW shot if he beats Cerrone. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana stripped Khabib and handed Conor the belt if Khabib turned down the fight.

Props to Khabib. Mad kudos here! I'm gonna take his word in hopes that he wont be bought out, because he knows his value. And yeah, it should be more of a sport. And he should know that his skillset is more valuable than anyone else's. There's other ways to make money, it should never run your life.

This was the first interview in mixed martial arts, that really made me say, wow, this guy's different. And because of that, I knew he was gonna be something special, for different reasons than everyone else. I feel like Ali is a common denominator. Like him or not, he's good for the sport!

I'm glad khabib is sticking to his guns. Conor deserves shit. For dana to say he deserves it if he beats cowboy because what hes done in the last few years is a joke. In the last few years he has lost. He has fought 2 times at 155, and lost 1. He doesnt in any way deserve to get a shot over guys like justin who are paying their dues. If the ufc strips khabib for not fighting Conor fuck them.

Khabib doesn't beat up old people and actually defends his title though, plus he kicked Conor's ass.
He is superior as champ by every metric.

And when Tony leaves him a bloody mess in the octagon all of his fan boys around here will magically disappear. I really don’t think he has any fans in this place. Just people that dislike a certain Irishman that jumped on the bandwagon. It will disappear.

And when Tony leaves him a bloody mess in the octagon all of his fan boys around here will magically disappear. I really don’t think he has any fans in this place. Just people that dislike a certain Irishman that jumped on the bandwagon. It will disappear.
nope, Tony is getting his head ripped off...Snapjitsu...LOL

My mistake, that came off wrong and not thought out. I was replying to someone questioning Cowboys best wins, all I was trying to say is that Cowboy's best wins are on the level of the guys Khabib has beat. Poirier, Conor and RDA are all very good fighters.

Overall just saying Khabib can't knock Cowboy and call him a B level fighter considering he's 4-6 in his last 10. The competition has been nothing but top guys and he's got some high level wins. If we compare their 5 best wins against each other Cowboy is right up there with him.

You are mentally-handicapped.

4-6 over bullshit, losing fighters does not compare to 28-0 against the same bullshit-level, losing fighters.

I mean it's pretty fucked up that Dana said Conor could get the next LW shot if he beats Cerrone. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana stripped Khabib and handed Conor the belt if Khabib turned down the fight.
That would actually be hilarious. Conor would be a paper champion made fun of by the entire org and get killed against the first good fighter he faces.

Or maybe he would run away with the title when Khabib gets stripped for refusing to fight Conor because he's so shitty and he already beat the hell out of him.

Wouldn't happen though, Khabib is no nobody. He has way too much clout to be treated this way.

Last edited:
Why do you jock for a guy who punches old people? It's amazing how mad you are at Khabib when he is so much a better human and fighter than Conor. It's not his fault he's way better than your boy. You backed the wrong horse just admit it and move on.

Massive paragraph full of excuses for mc tapper conor is rubbing of on you fools "my foot was a ballon" Khabib is there biggest star lol at you thinking they will strip him and when khabib beats ferguson you guys will say hes nobody untill hes beat this guy or this guy and just go on for ever. No matter how many guys khabib beats theres always someone else he must beat to prove himself according to conor nuthuggers while conor can title shots for beatting washed up guys like cowboy after one win.

I'm no Conor nuthugger and I'm not making excuses for him at all. I'm just looking at the records and looking at what the UFC is.

I also never said anything about that balloon foot bullshit Conor was rambling about.

I like Khabib's fighting style and I think he's a decent enough dude, but that doesn't mean anything. His record isn't as incredible as his die hard fans make out. The massive list of nobodies he beat back in the regionals in russia or whatever just doesn't impress. I'm not saying his recent wins haven't been entirely unimpressive, because he's still going out there and beating everyone they put in front him. But you have to look at the fighters he's been beating and when he was beating them, along with their records. When you do, you can see where they're at. If he beats Ferg - and I think he will - then he's beat the real challenger at LW.

And the UFC would absolutely strip him if he refused to fight Conor. How can you think that Khabib is there biggest star? Just look at the bullshit the UFC is pulling. It's a fucking joke, but Dana has already made it perfectly clear that they're willing to let Conor skip the line again with a win over Cerrone in a completely unrelated weight class. They've made illusions about wanting Conor to fight for the belt again. I mean, what the fuck does that tell you about what they want?

At the end of the day, it's all about money to the UFC, and Conor will make much more money for them than Khabib will.

Best thing is Dana can't do shit about it. He can't bully Kahbib like he does with other fighters. At worse he'll strip him, but Kahbib wouldn't give a shit. I hear he's close to retiring anyway. Dana loses his big money rematch, and Kahbib possibly goes and makes money for another org.

Khabib is totally poised to become the next Fedor by being the Russian who took UFC's shine and gave them the finger.

Only Khabib did it better because he went into their org, killed their poster boy and then gave them the finger.

They will strip him. He will walk off into the sunset as king of his land.

I know he hates Conor, but big d-bag move for him to discredit ceronne.

I know he hates Conor, but big d-bag move for him to discredit ceronne.
No it's not. He is just stating the obvious fact that beating up a blown up LW who loses more than he wins in his last 10 fights should not earn a title shot.

It's not Khabib's problem Cerrone loses so much. He didn't say he sucks, just that that he loses all the time and is unworthy of a title shot.

All true.

Back