Media Khabib On Dana Pushing For The Conor Rematch

No it's not. He is just stating the obvious fact that beating up a blown up LW who loses more than he wins in his last 10 fights should not earn a title shot.

It's not Khabib's problem Cerrone loses so much. He didn't say he sucks, just that that he loses all the time and is unworthy of a title shot.

All true.

I don’t care about the opinion of a second rate poster.

Good khabib, stick to your beliefs and screw Dana, Conor and whatever unfair demands they might have. Let's make mma a legitimate sport and obligate the ufc into treating it like one. You have the power right now, use it for good and not for the ufcs and Conor's profit.

Sport over profit.

#SportOverProfit (Include this hashtag in your sig if you support a fairer sport)

I agree. There needs to be a commission who decides or some kind of governing body. And a fighters union. These fighters need to make more money! Millions they are putting their bodies on and life on the line.

mike tyson was saying these MMA guys arent getting paid what they should

As a sport, this little relationship that dana and mcgregor has is disgusting, and sickening.

No way should conor should get a title shot, thats disgusting and I would really like to know what other UFC fighters think about this exact special relationship between conor and dana and what it means for the sport

I don’t care about the opinion of a second rate poster.
Again, not an opinion a fact.

Did Cowboy not lose more fights than he won over did the last 10 fights and is that worthy of a TS? That's all Khabib said.

Keep covering your ears if the truth hurts.

Khabib doesn't beat up old people and actually defends his title though, plus he kicked Conor's ass.

He is superior as champ by every metric.

Not by the money making potential metric, which is really the only one the UFC cares about.

Not by the money making potential metric, which is really the only one the UFC cares about.
Wasn't his ppv reported to do between 1-2 million buys plus the 25 million views on network russian television?

Conor may still pull in a bit more but at their current trajectory he is one loss away from being a shadow of the draw he once was.

Wasn't his ppv reported to do between 1-2 million buys plus the 25 million views on network russian television?

Conor may still pull in a bit more but at their current trajectory he is one loss away from being a shadow of the draw he once was.

Which PPV? Because if it was the one against Conor, then most of that is still Conor.

And I agree, one more loss, especially if it's against Khabib, is going to do some serious damage to Conor's worth. All the more reason the UFC want to fast track him back to the spot light and get another pay day out of him before it's too late.

Which PPV? Because if it was the one against Conor, then most of that is still Conor.

And I agree, one more loss, especially if it's against Khabib, is going to do some serious damage to Conor's worth. All the more reason the UFC want to fast track him back to the spot light and get another pay day out of him before it's too late.
The Poirier ppv was reported between 1-2 million.

Khabib is too stubborn everything has to be on his terms. I can see Khabib refusing the fight so he's sideline for another year until Dana just strips him and Conor fights Justin for the vacant belt.

Not that he's not right he just wants it to be "My way or the Highway" and with Dana that'll only go so far

I can see Khabib refusing the fight so he's sideline for another year until Dana just strips him and Conor fights Justin for the vacant belt.

U think he cares about belts? He already is millionare and enough known to earn with his name even if he retired now.
ppl yet didn't get that he is millionare not average 30 years old boy with student loan to pay out.

Javier Mendez and the terrorist snitch are thinking how can we convince Khabib to take the Conor fight so we can have another red panty night

Awesome!! well said Khabib!.

U think he cares about belts? He already is millionare and enough known to earn with his name even if he retired now.
ppl yet didn't get that he is millionare not average 30 years old boy with student loan to pay out.

So Khabib doesn't care about winning belts/championships because he's rich ? If he has no passion for fighting for the belt then he should quit now.

Imagine Lebron James retiring right now
Interviewer" Lebron what made you quit?"
Lebron "I realized I don't care about winning a championship, Because i'm super rich and not broke I ain't got no student loans So forget that championship i'm done"

Ever hear of legacy and pride?

Seriously dude what the fuck is this bullshit?
10 win streak is a little bit too much, but conor should fight 3 top 10 opponents to get a ts.
Look at the runs Tony and Khabib each had before getting a title shot. That's the comparison he was making. Unrealistic, but i get the point he's making
lol at fighting cowboy

Ever hear of legacy and pride?

These are sound words and nothing that more.
If you are average middle class sports fan, you think differently.
When you will get xx millions $ in account, you will think differently….

I know, fans demands next Ali examples jumping around….

For example, average person, that doesn't follows boxe, doesn't know even about ppl like Fraizer, Foreman and Holmes & Liston.

I ask what boxer do you know?
For ppl like this answer was: Ali, Tyson. In best case a person who doesn't knows about boxe will mention local boxer just because he is walking around near him on daily basis or some realtive/ friend that attends gym.
That's all.
And about Ali they know more because his political impact and about Mike cos these old scandals that were even in media for casuals, non sports fans.

Khabib doesn't have enough power to call the shots here

If the ufc wanted the rematch, it would happen. It's that simple

This statement also sounds fake. Much like him saying conor wasn't getting a shot, prior to the fight being announced. It's his biggest money fight, words are one thing but deep down he wants it as well
Wishful thinking on your part

Wishful thinking on your part
Not really. Couldn't care less either way

It has nothing to do with Conor or Khabib

Money, drawing power, popularity, notoriety is what determines how much leverage you have. Its no different than any other big name matchup going back decades

Whether people like Conor or not, he has more power in mma than any other fighter in the history of the sport. Khabib has the belt but that changes little in the hierarchy of power. He obviously has some say but it doesn't magically make him the A side.

If they wanted that rematch, Im not sure how Khabib would be able to argue against it. Even Conor can't just call his own shots..the UFC still overpowers him

Not that he doesn't anyways. This stuff is just smoke and mirrors. Khabib is after paydays before he retires. Conor is his biggest money fight. Everything else is just stirring the pot.

Last edited:
1u0gaz.jpg

Khabib+Artem.jpg

Back