Khabib Nurmagomedov has warning for Thiago Tavares

Hopefully he has been working on his striking. It was painful watching him wing wild haymakers like an idiot against Tibau. That said I think he has a lot of potential

I'm hoping for a tko win for nurma. The kid has huge potential.

this killer is my second favorite fighter only behind nick i tell my boys all the time this is the future of LW. I also said eric silva would fight nick in 2013 for the WW strap so i've been wrong before

They's certainly been producing some nice prospects as of recently. I got Khabib here via (T)KO.

He's training at AKA?

Holy crapballs.

Watch out 155.

After he said Tavares is the best lightweight in Brazil, I was thinking that seems like brazilians aren't finding much success at lightweight. Tibau is the highest ranked I think.

This guy is really talented, but i honestly feel like he got the lucky decision against Tibau. it was a really close fight though.

I was telling my boy how good this kid is. We were 5 rows back at the fight and when he started dumping the other fighter on his noggin he made my buddy a believer.
Dude is an animal.

edit-thinking of Khabilov Magduriralovovichskisrussiaftw

I felt like he lost against Tibau...def needs to shape up his striking

I really like this Russian lightweight. Recently we been seen a lot of young talent come from Russia. Is it safe to say Russia could potentially become the next Brazil? in terms of talent coming from that country?

Yeah, we're already starting to see some scary guys out of that whole region in Bellator and the UFC, they've dominated in Wrestling and been competitive in Judo at an international level for decades and now MMA is really growing over there -- people can say what they like about M-1, but they've done a good job of growing the sport in the former Soviet states.

I Been Loving All These Russians Kicking Ass

Hopefully This Kid Becomes The Next Big Thing

Russia will not consistently do well until they have a thriving BJJ scene. You will see the occasional rising star, but consistently it still needs the BJJ piece to start making a statement.

TKO by Osoto!

I can dream right, it is Christmas?

Russia will not consistently do well until they have a thriving BJJ scene. You will see the occasional rising star, but consistently it still needs the BJJ piece to start making a statement.

Fedor disagrees, and I'm not even a rabid fan of his.

A lot of young talent coming out of Russia for sure. Thought GT was robbed in that fight, but it was competitive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back