Khabib Nurmagomedov has warning for Thiago Tavares

That's a rematch I want to see, I think RDA would take it but for now I have Tibau ranked higher based on tr fact that he beat him a year ago

I agree. A second crack at Tibau would really show how evolved RDA is and whether he really is contender material

I think Thiago is a step down from Tibau. WAR NURMAGOMEDOV!

Russia will not consistently do well until they have a thriving BJJ scene. You will see the occasional rising star, but consistently it still needs the BJJ piece to start making a statement.

Wow.. You are so wrong in so many levels. They dont need a thriving BJJ scene. They are monster champions in Judo, Sambo, and Wrestling. They have great Boxing skills and many of them are top Kickboxers and Kyokushin Karate fighters. The majority of them have heart, determination and skill. They can live without the modern training facilities and still train their guts out. Any trainers dream students. Greg Jackson would love to have some of them in his gym

I thought this too. Tavares, Dos Anjos and Tibau are names that come to mind unless I'm forgetting someone.Slightly off topic is Maia the top ranked WW contender? Or is it Erik Silva? Alves?

How quikly the Barboza hype disapeared

If khabib was american he would be hated after the tibau fight. But he's young and i honestly never expected him to do so well in the ufc.
Tavares definately has better striking and could catch lhabib in a sub, but his chin is suspect. I wonder if khabib can control this fight on the ground, his wrestling looks very good. Closer fight than most people seem to think, i got khabib by tko or decision.

Back