Media Khabib meets Secretary General of Russian Boxing to discuss Mayweather fight

So Khabib is just a Mcgregor wanabe

all that fuss for what?

giphy.gif

So Khabib was either better than or neutral to Michael Johnson in the striking?

When did he get outstruck? That supposed 1 punch that “rocked” him ? (It didn’t even land, I suggest you go back and actually watch the fights bud).

So again, which “mid tier” MMA fighters is Khabib getting outstruck by?

When did he get outstruck? That supposed 1 punch that “rocked” him ? (It didn’t even land, I suggest you go back and actually watch the fights bud).

So again, which “mid tier” MMA fighters is Khabib getting outstruck by?

MJ landed 5 overhand lefts.

At the very least he was clearly out pointing him on the feet.

What did Khabib land back? Nothing until he got him down.

Khabib and all the boxing officials in Russia can meet and dream of Floyd coming to Russia all they want.

Floyd boxes in Vegas, he doesn’t give a shit what they want he’s the one with the power.

If Floyd gifts them this fight it will be in Vegas, make no fucking mistakes about that

Please no

Tony shit out of luck again lol

Orrr. Is. Heeee???? Khabib fights Mayweather in boxing, gets stripped, Tony vs ConMan for belt and T Ferg gets his red panty night and chance to show the world what he's about. As in, it will have a much bigger audience than his other fights. Even though technically, his fight vs pettis was Co main on the biggest card ever, nobody talk about this.

Khabib is a WINNER. You cannot count him out. It takes a certain kind of individual to go UNDEFEATED in 27 fights.

We only need some footage of Khabib "lab" training, hitting a machine showing crazy high numbers with nothing to compare with and its ON.

Book it uncle Dana.

Man Khabib really wants to get boxed up.

LOL @ People thinking Young Canelo couldn't beat Floyd but somehow Khabib can. <{outtahere}>

Looks like talks are getting serious.

Translation:

"A meeting with the Secretary General of the Russian Boxing Federation @umar_kremlev was held today
We discussed the fight with Mayweather. We want the fight to take place in Moscow at the legendary Luzhniki arena. They are sure that we will gather 100 thousand spectators, and also set a world record for the sale of paid broadcasts.
And, most importantly, my father will be in the corner; a visa to Moscow is not needed.
And so a question for my fans: do you believe in me? Or do you also think that he will cut me through boxing?"

zPjxBs.gif

Absolute bullshit

Mayweather looking like a bumblebee at the Lakers game last night

Since this would be in russia he can cut out uncle Dana and the UFC am I right? If so that's a deservingly big fuck you to him and I'd love to see his head explode . Hes gonna fire khabib who's already gonna have 100 million plus in the bank lol .

Khabib trolling all his fans and haters, basically making Conor look like a chump.
<36>

99.99 percent Khabib isn't risking losing his image for a pay grab. This is rustling the Jimmies and making more headlines. Floyd on the other hand would love this, for a quick 100 million.

This shot won't happen, Khabib would get embarrassed badly....at least with Conor he was a striker and brought the what if question into pre fight hype.

There is no what if with Khabib he is not good on his feet and without a Td to threaten with he will get destroyed.

So much for his bs about legacy....fucker is in it for the money just like Conor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back