Media Khabib meets Secretary General of Russian Boxing to discuss Mayweather fight

ChrisPalmquest

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like talks are getting serious.

Translation:

"A meeting with the Secretary General of the Russian Boxing Federation @umar_kremlev was held today
We discussed the fight with Mayweather. We want the fight to take place in Moscow at the legendary Luzhniki arena. They are sure that we will gather 100 thousand spectators, and also set a world record for the sale of paid broadcasts.
And, most importantly, my father will be in the corner; a visa to Moscow is not needed.
And so a question for my fans: do you believe in me? Or do you also think that he will cut me through boxing?"

zPjxBs.gif

Christ no. Terrible fight. Why does khabib want to destroy his undefeated mystique?

Conora getting cucked

Please no

Tony shit out of luck again lol

Last edited:
Mayweather is getting so old and Khabib is so much bigger and stronger.

This could be the end of the line if Mayweather has eroded enough,

Money talks. Khabib will get his 100million and retire. Floyd needs the money

This is akin to Nate Diaz getting a boxing license

At least i hope so

Legacy. Pfffff....

Last edited:
This is fucking dumb. Just copying Conor makes him look fuckin lame

Surely a contract negotiation ploy.

Has Khabib forgotten the number of times he has been outstruck by mid tier MMA fighters?

They are discussing how much money they need to pay Floyd to come to Russia and take a dive.

I would do some laughing if he could get Floyd out of there (he hasn't a prayer).

Even if he lasts the distance and doesn't give up like the other waste of space of a fighter.

Theyre not serious.

He's doing a Conor..i didn't think khabib had the business nous to do it but he's smashing the marketing machine right now.

Who'd have thunk it.

Fuck off this is not happening.

Khabib needs to fight tony next!!!

Back