Khabib makes weight without pants,didn't Gaethje look drained?

You are such a fuckin dickhead. The hyperbole is relating to the difference in size of their arms not the size of khabibs arm.

Because there wasnt a massive difference it was hyperbolic to say twice the size. If khabibs arm was actually twice the size he'd literally have the biggest arms in the world. To say 100 times the size would be unnecessarily hyperbolic or would mean that their was a massive difference. Which there never was.

If you don't get it now you never will. Just breathe, relax, read what I have said, go back and read my original post. It's ok to be wrong.
Wtf. There's guys with arms 5 times as big as gaethjes.

If someone has a lot to do they dont say I had 5 things to get done. They say I have a million things to get done. That's how hyperbole works. The former falls flat because the contrast is too small.

Look bud, the double yellows already tell us you're retarded.
View attachment 809029
The funny thing is, this is all
Wtf. There's guys with arms 5 times as big as gaethjes.

If someone has a lot to do they dont say I had 5 things to get done. They say I have a million things to get done. That's how hyperbole works. The former falls flat because the contrast is too small.
The average bicep is 13 inches. Twice that is 26 inches. Arnold had 22 inches in his prime. If khabib had an arm twice the size of the average which I assume gaethje is close to he would have 26 inch biceps, which is flat out ridiculous.

Now you just said 5 times gaethjes arm, which at the avg of 13 inches would mean a 65 inch bicep. A 5'5" bicep. An average womans height worth of bicep.

GSP is right, khabib walks around the same weight as him, 185-190 ( most of LW do btw ).

But khabib 185-190 lbs is not like GSP 185-190 lbs, Khabib's body fat ratio is much higher, and GSP is more shredded and with more muscle mass.

St-Pierre-GSP.jpg

nurma.jpg

If khabib beat justin, they should make the GSP fight at 163 lbs, so no one has an advantage weight wise.
gsp said he wouldnt do 155

The funny thing is, this is all

The average bicep is 13 inches. Twice that is 26 inches. Arnold had 22 inches in his prime. If khabib had an arm twice the size of the average which I assume gaethje is close to he would have 26 inch biceps, which is flat out ridiculous.

Now you just said 5 times gaethjes arm, which at the avg of 13 inches would mean a 65 inch bicep. A 5'5" bicep. An average womans height worth of bicep.
No one cares about autistic measurements. Its all about perception.

i dont know what justin walks around at, but he said himself. he doesnt cut a lot of weight. if anybody knows what he walks around at I'd be interested. my guess is maybe 170-175

GSP is right, khabib walks around the same weight as him, 185-190 ( most of LW do btw ).

But khabib 185-190 lbs is not like GSP 185-190 lbs, Khabib's body fat ratio is much higher, and GSP is more shredded and with more muscle mass.

St-Pierre-GSP.jpg

nurma.jpg

If khabib beat justin, they should make the GSP fight at 163 lbs, so no one has an advantage weight wise.
There are plenty of legendary fighters that don't give a shit about "weight advantage." Edgar, Couture, Henderson, and Fedor are guys that never gave 2 shits about fighting larger guys.

There are plenty of legendary fighters that don't give a shit about "weight advantage." Edgar, Couture, Henderson, and Fedor are guys that never gave 2 shits about fighting larger guys.
good, happy for them. btw Edgar give a shit, that's why he is in BW now.

St-Pierre-GSP.jpg

nurma.jpg

Despite what gets said on the forum a lot, GSP was really only an average sized welterweight. I think this misconception comes from the fact that he was fairly large when he first started in 2004, when there was no longer a lightweight division so you did have a lot of oversized lightweights that were forced up to 170. We’ve seen quite a few welterweights larger then him since then.

They look the same to me, Justin doesnt have as pronounced a tortoise shell on his back,thats all.

khabib-nurmagomedov-justin-gaethje-ufc254-weigh-ins.jpg

Khabib has small arms but a much wider and thicker torso than most LWs.

good, happy for them. btw Edgar give a shit, that's why he is in BW now.
He still won a title at 155lbs where ppl routinely outweighed him by 15+ pounds. Even at BW he's fighting at a level playing field, he's a BMF.

I have a cousin who s a very close friend of Justin's nephew (yes the 5 yo in the IG video), and he was told by such nephew that Justin went in smaller and lost some muscle in order to withhold the grappling pressure and then go for the kill when Khabib is tired.....but who know, it might just be babytalk

If it’s always so draining on his body to fight at 155 why doesn’t he fight at 170 take the GSP fight so his last fight he doesn’t have to be so miserable u never see gsp act like this at welterweight weigh in

tiramisu didnt make weight. he was given an advantage and more time to recover pre fight. justin did it legit.

Back