Khabib makes weight without pants,didn't Gaethje look drained?

umecIQP.jpg

Gesus christ, is that real or photoshop.

Gsp is def on some shit no doubt about it if thats legit.

The irony of this statement. Although I genuinely worry you don't understand what irony is.

There was what looked like a small difference in size so I exaggerated by saying twice the size. Hyperbole by definition is 'exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.'

If khabibs arms were actually twice the size and I said that they are twice the size I would just be stating a fact.

You jumped in trying to be smart and you just showed that you're a fucking moron that a) cannot understand a simple concept such as hyperbole and b) does not possess the intelligence to second guess yourself and realise you're wrong.

Please kindly fuck off.

I would not waste my time debating a moron with that Av

They look the same to me, Justin doesnt have as pronounced a tortoise shell on his back,thats all.

khabib-nurmagomedov-justin-gaethje-ufc254-weigh-ins.jpg
Khabib’s eyes look horrible. He looks like he’s going to faint.

There seemed to be a bit of a difference. I exaggerated the difference. The reality was the apparent difference in size, the emphasis was sayin twice the size.

You're analogy there doesn't even make sense.

If I am slightly hungry and I say I am starving, its hyperbole. The further you go from reality the more hyperbolic it is.

You are actually beyond moronic. The AV makes perfect sense.

You used an exaggeration, not hyperbole. You're username says it all. A monumental fuck up. You're retarded beyond help.

And what idea do those examples convey dummy

Suitcase weighing a tonne = weighs a lot (not weighs a little heavy)
Grandma being old as dirt = very old (not just a bit old)
Raining cats and dogs = raining a lot (not raining a little)

Khabib twice the size of Gaethje =

Lol the fuck are you on about OP? Khabib almost started crying when they announced his weight (in like 2 seconds...) Justin looked relaxed and chill, pretty obvious who had the hardest cut.
Ahemduallah, god is the greatest

Khabibs arms slightly but still noticeably larger than Gaethjes. Exaggerating their size is hyperbole. This is a moronic hill to die on bud.

You used an exaggeration, not hyperbole. You're username says it all. A monumental fuck up. You're retarded beyond help.
Yes I did exaggerate, that is what hyperbole is. My exaggeration was so overblown it could only be hyperbole. The closer you get to the truth the less it becomes hyperbole. I cant believe I wasted my time on this.

Khabibs arms slightly but still noticeably larger than Gaethjes. Exaggerating their size is hyperbole. This is a moronic hill to die on bud.
No it isn't. Hyperbole would be saying he was 10 times bigger than Justin.

Yes I did exaggerate, that is what hyperbole is. My exaggeration was so overblown it could only be hyperbole. The closer you get to the truth the less it becomes hyperbole. I cant believe I wasted my time on this.
Exaggeration isn't the same as hyperbole.

You don't understand how hyperbole works. Your exaggeration wasn't overblown at all. Saying his arms were 100 times bigger would be overblown and actual hyperbole.

A person can have arms 2 times bigger. That's very reasonable.

Stalking quid is owning this raffen fella.
I owned him and the other guy and I owned you aswell

What that other guy did was use a comparative adjective, which being false, was an exaggeration

Not hyperbole.

Exaggeration isn't the same as hyperbole.

You don't understand how hyperbole works. Your exaggeration wasn't overblown at all. Saying his arms were 100 times bigger would be overblown and actual hyperbole.

A person can have arms 2 times bigger. That's very reasonable.
You are such a fuckin dickhead. The hyperbole is relating to the difference in size of their arms not the size of khabibs arm.

Because there wasnt a massive difference it was hyperbolic to say twice the size. If khabibs arm was actually twice the size he'd literally have the biggest arms in the world. To say 100 times the size would be unnecessarily hyperbolic or would mean that their was a massive difference. Which there never was.

If you don't get it now you never will. Just breathe, relax, read what I have said, go back and read my original post. It's ok to be wrong.

You are such a fuckin dickhead. The hyperbole is relating to the difference in size of their arms not the size of khabibs arm.

Because there wasnt a massive difference it was hyperbolic to say twice the size. If khabibs arm was actually twice the size he'd literally have the biggest arms in the world. To say 100 times the size would be unnecessarily hyperbolic or would mean that their was a massive difference. Which there never was.

If you don't get it now you never will. Just breathe, relax, read what I have said, go back and read my original post. It's ok to be wrong.
You're starting to realise just how wrong you are. I can tell from your tone you're shook. You're realising you've been arguing the wrong thing this whole time. Now its finally sinking in - the point I've been trying to drive through your slow-witted brain.

You. Do. Not. Understand. Hyperbole.

Lame. Just lame.

Back