Media Khabib, Islam and co before and during UFC S.Petersburg

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
hes very exciting and charismatic its why he has 13 mils+ followers on instagram and why hes the next big thing in the ufc. UFC thanks the lord you dont work in the marketing department. you wouldnt see charisma if it hit you in the face.
Because of conor.

dont have ppv? what does ppv have to have with a geographical locations you illiterate rat? you can watch ppvs from madagascar all you need is a screen, credit card and internet connection. illiterate rat.
They dont exist in those countries.... PPV is a USA thing, noob.

Wow. You're legit batshit if you are no troll.

If trolling it's pretty boring.

I mean this if you are serious: get off the internet and go meet new people.
Everything i said is true .. google star of david and tell me where it is in the bible ... you should know it's not if you are a man of God.. And you should know the star of remphan .. you should also know Christmas is saturnalia ..

but you seem like a guy going through the motions ... God bless you sir .. this is a crazy world and Catholic misguided way beware of false prophets they are the little horn the 2nd beast .

You a supposed man of God judges a fellow Christian and doesn't know his own faith... the Catholics worship the feminine , mary paganism

Last edited:
they do exist. you pay money to watch fights everywhere on earth. its not for free you retard.
You are clueless. Enjoy Khabib's cock and have a good night. There is like 5 countries that have a pay per view model and russia is NOT one of them.

Last edited:
You are clueless. Enjoy Khabib's cock and have a good night. There is like 5 countries that have a pay per view model and russia is NOT one of them.
In every country on earth you pay money to watch fights. How much you pay is different from one place to the next but you still need to pay money is my point to legally stream the fight. If Russia wasn't a big market the ufc wouldn't have been so excited to get there. You're an illiterate rat you think the ufc is making a bad business move getting into the Russian market? Go tell dana. You poor high school grad wannabe.

In every country on earth you pay money to watch fights. How much you pay is different from one place to the next but you still need to pay money is my point to legally stream the fight. If Russia wasn't a big market the ufc wouldn't have been so excited to get there. You're an illiterate rat you think the ufc is making a bad business move getting into the Russian market? Go tell dana. You poor high school grad wannabe.
Russia is an unimportant shit hole with a smaller GDP than fucking New York. Accept it and move on you fucking retard.

like conor disappeared LOL? come at me illiterate rat. conor is gone. khabib emasculated him and emasculated his fans.

Conor's popularity hasn't changed despite losing. He is without a doubt the biggest star the UFC has ever produced and gets media attention for everything he does or anything relating to him. I'm willing to bet that he fights again before the year is over and his fans will be just as passionate as ever

Back