Media Khabib, Islam and co before and during UFC S.Petersburg

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
like conor disappeared LOL? come at me illiterate rat. conor is gone. khabib emasculated him and emasculated his fans.
Wheres khabib? Connor is khabibs idol his God not Allah that a why he copy's every thing he does lmao "oh you fought Floyd conor me too ... your gonna threaten retirement me too what else do I do papa conor " trust me this guys a joke just like your terrible post

Whos the best wrestler that he has fought I'll wait ? Fact is he has been fed strikers and Jack of all trade guys .. so I'll wait who is the best ?

Wheres khabib? Connor is khabibs idol his God not Allah that a why he copy's every thing he does lmao "oh you fought Floyd conor me too ... your gonna threaten retirement me too what else do I do papa conor " trust me this guys a joke just like your terrible post

Whos the best wrestler that he has fought I'll wait ? Fact is he has been fed strikers and Jack of all trade guys .. so I'll wait who is the best ?
conor is begging khabib for a fight LOL @ his god. since when gods beg their creation for a fight LOL. khabib is his god not christ. khabib is talking fighting dustin and conor is begging for a rematch LOL. desperate illiterate rat you are little fanboy.

13 million followers who don't buy PPV. Having 13 million followers who all live in some shithole without PPV does the UFC very little good.
giphy.gif

yeah it seems like a bad cut. he said he also had food poisoning. looked like he was in real pain lol.

When ppl have to support you so you can stand and try to get your feet under you. That’s just crazy. And we see it all the time. Whether food poisoning was indeed involved in this situation or not.

It’s like some secret club. A whole pile of these guys get together. They don’t eat, they don’t sleep. And they try to get one or two guys through a crazy cut. It’s just stupid, and unnecessary.

Khabib is so exciting and charismatic-Nobody ever

Charasmatic af right here...Send location was completely epic, and you know it.

Tell him otherwise.

SpotlessImpracticalBluetickcoonhound-max-1mb.gif

Nobody's smart enough to realize this ....

let's see those 13 million broken down to location "bet 80% if not more are his native Muslim Russians " or they are bot accounts or extremist Muslim nutballs just following him because he is Muslim and champ .

Then toss in a few of everyone else nobody in the u.s gives a shit about khabib never will . Walk down the street and ask 100 people his name and you are gonna get a hit of 0-100
you sound like a bitter broke bitch

you sound like a bitter broke bitch
Oh really walk around your block and ask if they know who he Is ... let's talk facts and his fame ... bitter broke bitch ? Well you sound like a moron so touchy

Best wrestler that khabib has fought who was it ? Conor got shit for not fighting wrestlers why doesn't khabib ? So who is the best wrestler he has faced ?

As it is conor has faced better wrestlers in his career than khabib .. mendes , alveraz and khabib himself , who has khabib fought ill wait .... the dude couldn't even finish al when the guy has a 3rd training camp , overrated and that's why he kills himself to stay out of 170 because he would be destroyed ... so drink that zuffa kool-aid ya mark

Only fan boy is you good sir ... And khabib worships a black cube /Satan's cube , story for another day ... conor is the biggest global star in the UFC.

How many ppvs has khabib sold in his career without conor ? How many people in the u.s know who khabib even is less than 5% of the population .

Conor starts a whiskey business and khabib trays to start a energy drink business. .. are you blind or just really really stupid ? He is trying to copy Conors success .

He is a way less exciting way less charismatic conor , call me what you want but all this is facts ... styles make fights do I think if they fight again conor wins nope .. can he maybe, not likely .. but if khabib fights a real wrestler that 0 will go but he never will .

You just discredited yourself, I am afraid.
I am a Catholic who wants Islam to keep out of the West, but I also respect Muslims and Islam.
That fucking ignorant shit you wrote is blasphemy. Just a question, do you also say shit like that to Muslims in real life?

Did you know the Quran has 6666 sentences in it? 6 is the number of man in the holy bible and 666 is the number of the beast . It was handed down from Satan himself , but I'm sure that a coincendece huh .. I'm not getting banned because you don't even know your faith..
main-qimg-45e6a254494d86adb6c0e6f5de36d7da-c-300x300.jpg

Google how many sentences are in the Quran... for fun why not . First apple computer was sold for 666.66 $ just coincendece your Google chrome logo 666 but hey just coinencence . I could keep going but most of you are too far gone .

This thread went really well, excellent job everyone.

<DirkMavs>

Google how many sentences are in the Quran... for fun why not . First apple computer was sold for 666.66 $ just coincendece your Google chrome logo 666 but hey just coinencence . I could keep going but most of you are too far gone .
Per Google, "A common myth persists that the number of verses in the Quran is 6,666. In fact, the total number of verses in all chapters is 6,236, although this varies depending on how (or if) the Bismillah appearing at the start of each chapter is counted."

Wow. You're legit batshit if you are no troll.

If trolling it's pretty boring.

I mean this if you are serious: get off the internet and go meet new people.

Cities with most khabib followers are Moscow (not muslim dominant)

To be fair, these Moscow followers are still muslims though. There is like 2-3 million muslims in Moscow, a lot of them are unregistered illegal immigrants.

Oh really walk around your block and ask if they know who he Is ... let's talk facts and his fame ... bitter broke bitch ? Well you sound like a moron so touchy
I am not the one writing long speeches about khabib and how nobody should like him buddy

Ibn-I huzeyme & bediuzzaman mujaddid "the reformer 1 of the big imams made the following explanations on 6666 issue while handling the Qurans miracle of number topic of his book titled
" An Nasih wa'l Manish.

There are
1000 verses about promising
1000 verses about threat
1000 verses about command
1000 verses about forbiddince
1000 verses about warning examples
1000 verses about information
500 verses about ruling
100 verses about ruling
66 verses about Nasih & Mansuh " the abrogated and the abrogating " .

I can give you so many sources were their own imams say that there is 6666 verses

Google is owned by the same ppl that own all the media .. same group owns it all . Reuters bought the associated press , 6 company's own all media and they all have 1 thing in common ... it's the cube and Satan .

The bible warned us about them they are the synagogue of Satan ... who goes to synagogues and who has a cube in their flag ... this apply to the elites running are world not your neibor .. why the first Apple computer for 666$ and a logo of a bitten Apple and forbidden knowledge ECT wake up guys ...
giphy(12).gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back