Khabib is tired of questions about his father's death

He is right.
It is a stupid and insensitive question.

Keep the questions about the sport. If he wants to speak about his dead father, he will do it on his own terms.

Its a generic MMA journalist just filling in the question sheet because they don't know what else to ask.

As much as I agree with Khabib, it’s honestly human nature to ask that question. His father was a polarizing figure for him as a fighter and he’s no longer here.

But.

Obviously that will affect anybody given the relationship between the two. They were each other’s best friend.

the obvious answer is that of course it’s different not having your father/coach anymore, and respectfully I think that’s all that needs to be said about the situation.

Asking the man about his deceased father everyday is terrible. Please stop doing g that if any journalists read here.

Man, it's been like 6 months and he has talked about it plenty, why are they still asking him those questions? how many times do they need to hear the same answer?

hope on fight week that fat fuck gonna ask about father so Khabib will flip at him

Last edited:
100% understandable, esp. considering its been the same exact question for months. MMA media being idiots as usual.

I love when athletes go at the media for asking dumb questions. More media in sports need to be called out.

Wish they'd do it more.

They'll turn on you in a heartbeat.

We would probably see more but big sports (NFL, NBA, etc) fine guys for saying what they want to say. Pretty sad. What is really fucked up is the Colin K situation. Dude starts kneeling in protest of cops shooting blacks and gets black balled (no pun intended, although I wanted to throw in some sort of Derrick Lewis "my balls are hot" comment) now the NFL allows people to kneel before every game and BLM is supported by the NFL.

They can just word their question differently. Ask “Who are you training with”

MMA journalists have no problem hounding fighters about stuff like this, but they put their tail in between their legs when it comes to asking Dana why certain fighters stay ranked forever without fighting.

I bet you anything that the people who ask these questions have never experienced a significant loss like that.

Shitty deal all the way around. It’s the price you pay for celebrity. I’m intensely private and just thinking about being in his position makes me uncomfortable.
I do not think it is a question that is out of bounds. Sports are all about stories and narratives. But it has to get old being asked about it over and over and over.

Journalists dont care they just want a scoop/good headline. Lets not forget they are the same people who will show up to a grieving familys house who lost a family member to ask questions they are scum. Reminds me when Chael lost and he got asked what would he say to his dad now that he failed to get the title(he promised his dad to win a title before his dad passed) and he answered i tried, that was such a sad and unneeded moment.

Back