Khabib is tired of questions about his father's death

We all know he's going to be bombarded with these types of questions during the entirety of fight week. It's unfortunate but there's no avoiding it.

"Do you have father?"

"Yes of course"

lets get this dipshit out of here

Not even a little bit of a Khabib fan but c'mon, don't ask stupid questions that he's already discussed a million times over at this point, especially when it's the subject of a recently deceased parent.

Imagine that the dude is paid to think about 1 question to ask, and he asks this dumb question ...

I can't believe they are real journalists.

I would have asked Khabib if he loves Kebabs and what kind of kebabs would he prefer if so

i love how MMA media hate the fans but they continually do just as idiotic shit, while getting paid and at the same time insult the fighters to their face.

I didn't watch the scrum. How many journalist asked the question? Or was this just a build up over he course of the week?

I love when athletes go at the media for asking dumb questions. More media in sports need to be called out.

Wish they'd do it more.

They'll turn on you in a heartbeat.

I agree with Khabib on this one. What was the point of that question, and what were they expecting him to say?

Poor guy. Gotta be hard enough dealing with this even without people asking him about it constantly.

Just let the man grieve. If you're going to ask a question at least make sure its a respectful one

Back