Khabib is pretty Overrated atm

Basically your disdain for Khabib and your attempts to discredit him because of your inability to get over the fact that he crushed your hero easily.

My hero is not a UFC fighter I dont know.

If there's anybody I look up to it's Max Maxwell in real estate.

Khabib loses to Wonderboy. We will never see that fight but if we do I will put up $1K on WB and we can send invoice through Paypal.

Khabib loses to Wonderboy. We will never see that fight but if we do I will put up $1K on WB and we can send invoice through Paypal.

You're right. It is very unlikely that we ever see that fight. But if 165 becomes a reality then the chances increase significantly. I think that they would both be fighting there.

And sorry, I don't gamble.

You're right. It is very unlikely that we ever see that fight. But if 165 becomes a reality then the chances increase significantly. I think that they would both be fighting there.

And sorry, I don't gamble.

There will never be a 165 division.

If Woodley cant get Wondreboy down Khabib cant.

An absolutely retarded statement, as expected of a dumbfuck who has compared Woodley to Eddie Alvarez, lmao. How many times did Woodley try taking Thomson down in their fight? Let me answer that for you, since you seem to be in a perpetual habit of getting facts wrong: twice. Woodley tried to take him down only twice throughout the entire fight. You know why? Because Woodley carries a boatload of muscle mass and has to expend energy very conservatively in order to not gas. Woodley is simply incapable of the same wrestling output Khabib is, therefore comparing Khabib to Woodley is something only a true clinical retard like yourself is capable of. Khabib would pressure Wonderboy with wrestling with tenacity he has never experienced, just like he has pressured everyone else, he would attempt 20 takedowns, not 2. Oh, and you even got your initial statement wrong, since Woodley did take Thompson down once, imbecile.

Till crushes Khabib.
Ahaha, no need to try any harder, I already know you're retarded.

Last edited:
An absolutely retarded statement, as expected of a dumbfuck who has compared Woodley to Eddie Alvarez, lmao. How many times did Woodley try taking Thomson down in their fight? Let me answer that for you, since you seem to be in a perpetual habit of getting facts wrong: twice. Woodley tried to take him down only twice throughout the entire fight. You know why? Because Woodley carries a boatload of muscle mass and has to expend energy very conservatively in order to not gas. Woodley is simply incapable of the same wrestling output Khabib is, therefore comparing Khabib to Woodley is something only a true clinical retard like yourself is capable of. Khabib would pressure Wonderboy with wrestling with tenacity he has never experienced, just like he has pressured everyone else, he would attempt 20 takedowns, not 2. Oh, and you even got your initial statement wrong, since Woodley did take Thompson down once, imbecile.

That's savage!

Owned big time!

how many paid trolls work on this forum?

Ok dumb fuck retarded imbicile.

I'm gonna go ahead and talk to ppl who dont name themselves after what a fighter says.

Last edited:

lmfao most people can't comprehend that shit here. Some people don't give a fuck about the fighters cause the fighters dont give a fuck about us.
We're here to speak objectively.

Dude r1 of the conor vs khabib fight was my favorite round of any fight EVER.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back