Khabib is not humble at ALL *proof inside*

I love how his "humble' card is revoked because he reacted to being attacked on a weight cut, Had personal Jibes about his family,wife even he history of his country thrown at him for weeks. No one said hes perfects. Not even himself. You fking weirdos will defend Conors constantly stepping over the line again and again and once the other guy twitches. 'SEE HES JUST AS BAD'
Horrific cretins to a man.

Lets face facts.

Khabib is quite popular in the Muslim world. When idiotic Conor beats an old man in a bar compared to a hateful Khabib who writes morbid things about a French president on Twitter, I want to say that Khabib does 1000 times more damage to the well-being of the people on earth.

Conor defeated beat several elite fighters in welterweight, two divisions above his real weight class.

Conor also defeated arguably the most accomplished MMA fighter of all time, at the peak of his powers, in a title fight, in the most spectacular fashion in MMA history. Khabib beat Al Laquinta.

Lets see Khabib challenge himself by becoming double champ, by fightng middle weights and by switching to greco-wrestling and taking rounds from Aleksandr Karelin. Then we can compare him to Conor fucking McGregor.
How about Conor try some greco wrestling , oh thats right he did, worked a treat.
tenor (3).gif
If Conor is a true FW , lets see him get back there again ..LOL
cough*no IV anymore* cough

U can’t be goat when u only weight class is 155 and never move up

The issue I have with this thread is that it’s addressing a problem that didn’t exist. When has anyone pushed “humble” as the defining trait of khabib? Hardworking, respectful, dominant, etc are all things people describe khabib as. But the guy was telling everyone he was the best in the world when he was barely ranked. That’s the whole reason Conor lost it and went all psycho on him because khabib called him out early. And Conor no likey when people question his self annointed deification
I agree. It's the Sherdog variant of a Straw Man argument, and it falls apart without much effort.

You can be humble in a broader sense (treating people with respect, understanding that you are not born a champion) while still being convinced of your ability to reach the top. When Khabib and others talk about ‘staying humble’, this is specifically what they are talking about. You can conflate arrogance and confidence if you want, as many people do, but they are not the same.
Everyone is different. I am talking about their mentality, every goat doesn't have a humble mindset. They just have humble actions and some choose not to have humble actions and words. Ever wonder why people are always talking about the goats as arrogant? People confuse their confidence in themselves as arrogance. That just shows you a glimpse of their mindset and that's what separates them from everyone else. Some hide that side of them like GSP. But it comes out when you piss him off.

He’s still talking cause he beat Conor, Poirier, and Gaethje and nobody else has done that.

he also said he was on the same “level” as the GOATs instead of saying he was the GOAT. Remember when Jon Jones got all butthurt cause he wasn’t #1 PBP for like five minutes?

It’s different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back