Khabib is not humble at ALL *proof inside*

How can someone who named their account "Aldo is still GOAT" come on here every day.....

....And suck Conor's dick sooooo hard?!!
<JagsKiddingMe>

just to respond to your "... he never misses a chance to speak..." , have to remind you he was invited on a podcast to talk , not to sit there silent .
I guess I have to remind you that he speaks outside of this specific podcast and uses all forums of media to speak regularly, especially his tweets.

Khabib's a humble leader. Those things don't always match. Generosity and care for people around him shows it. Yet at the same time he's pointing directions and thinks little of people he dislikes.

Conor was right about one thing: Khabib is fake humble and always was

Khabib is more of an arrogant bully than Conor himself

Khabib undefeated undisputed

Conor broke leg bitch

TS is a Connor dick sucker. Conor cut crazy weight to fight smalller fighters, fought out of their prime LWs at WW to make it look like he is moving up, and has an average record at LW.

Imagine if Canor said he’d buy dustins heart... TS would lap it up with joy haha. In fact he said much worse re Dustins wife and not a peep. Fail of a thread
If Conor had said that, there would have been 100s of threads talking about how evil a person he is for saying it. I don’t see those threads for Khabib.

No I think most people think if you are not acting like GSP you are not humble. I have no issue with any of it because I understand the mindset that is required to be the best. You see it on display with all the goats from all sports. They all have similar mindset. Yes some are more reserved in their interviews/comments like the GSP type, but mentally they are all very similar.

I understand what you are saying but that’s a simplistic view on things. You can think of yourself as an exceptional athlete without acting like a prima donna in everyday life - mentioning your greatness every chance you get and treating all others as inferior beings. That’s humility and many top athletes have it. You can’t just dismiss that and say that it’s fake.

Reactions: D'z
Back