Khabib is not Eddie Alvarez

This aged well
ParallelMealyBelugawhale-size_restricted.gif

you didnt see nothin....

agreed, Eddie has multiple top wins in his career... and actually fights top competition.

...and doesn't eat tiramisu during fight week...AND doesn't jump out of the cage to attack spectators after a fight like fool. Yep, Alvarez is no Khabib.

Jarl

lol khabib fans get mad when you bump conor vs aldo and Eddie threads then applaud a garbage 2 pager like this

what does that change?
Khabib earlier fights didn't showcase his full talents. It's reasonable to base an opinion on what you've seen, not what you can guess.

Khabib earlier fights didn't showcase his full talents. It's reasonable to base an opinion on what you've seen, not what you can guess.

Khabib has been mauling people his entire career and is undefeated... at no point was Eddie better I’m sure you’re not trying to be snarky or anything but it’s been clear that Khabib is better than Eddie

Haha wtf so many dumb deniers in this thread. In a few years when Islam Makhachev is LW champ I'll bump similar threads to expose his deniers.

Also why are so many intelligent sherdoggers who called the Conor fight accurately now banned?

Some people can see quality in a fighter before he actually wins the belt, or even before he faces top 5 competition. It isn’t sorcery - it’s simply understanding the sport.

Holy shit! All this time I thought they were the same person! Thanks for clearing that up bro!

LMAO...nothing has aged better.

Edward is a bum wrestler with an overhand, he lost soundly to Cowboy. Khabib would take his soul

He stopped posting after people started calling him out on his likes hunting and just jumping to whatever is popular at the time
People called him out? That's interesting. I don't usually notice single users unless I dislike them, but him was one of the few I used to like until after some time it got to a point that I was like "Goddamn, this guy again" and the circlejerk from other users was too much, too.

I see he had most of his comments deleted. Smart move, I guess. It seems dude was addicted to the likes so I hope he paused for a second and thought "what the fuck I'm doing with my life?"

Back for MORE!

LOL @ all the casual CLOWNS who were trying to gas up Eddie Sanchez to make Connies resume look better.

Meanwhile he’s getting KNOCKED OUT in the minor leagues:

giphy.gif

<36>
<36>
<36>

Back for MORE!

LOL @ all the casual CLOWNS who were trying to gas up Eddie Sanchez to make Connies resume look better.

Meanwhile he’s getting KNOCKED OUT in the minor leagues:

giphy.gif

<36>
<36>
<36>

That Alvarez win is looking worse and worse

Back