Khabib is modern day Fedor

I like both and they are somewhat similar. Fighting in a division like HW where one shot regularly drop men has made Fedor stand out.

no

khabib is fighting under USADA and he is fighting better competition
also khabib fights for the one true god ALLAH BLESS

By your admission, this has been disproven:

"They’re literally all more well rounded than just about everyone on Fedor’s resume."

But lets not stop there. There's still other "well rounded" guys in Khabib's resume. Al laquinta, a striker with 3 sub losses and 1 sub win. What makes him more well rounded than Arlovski?
You were arguing against the point that khabib has fought more well rounded guys by comparing two guys who are not well rounded. That isn’t valid at all. Conor is probably the least well rounded guy on lhabib’s entire resume and yet you somehow think that supported your argument. Obviously it doesn’t.

Moving on to al? Well, al is a guy with a wrestling base, wrestled in college and a purple belt in jiu jitsu who you described as a striker. Hes won fights using his grappling more than once. He’s indisputably more well rounded than arlovski, yes.

hmm...nah... He had a very specific background, and not BJJ.

Do ya even Babalu, bro?
Ok, if the semantics bother you I’ll just call him a submission ace. Does that make you feel better?

Ok, if the semantics bother you I’ll just call him a submission ace. Does that make you feel better?
What...are....ya...talkin´....about...

cruz.gif

I would feel better if ya do acknowledge that ya dont really know his background & skill set, mate.

I love Khabib but "modern day Fedor" lol?
Come on dog...
giphy.gif

What...are....ya...talkin´....about...

View attachment 640967

I would feel better if ya do acknowledge that ya dont really know his background & skill set, mate.
His skill set is grappling and the most dangerous part of his game by far is submissions. Hes got 19 subs in 37 wins. He’s a submission ace. That’s that.

They actually fight nothing alike though, but the dominance, demeanour and background sure.
I didn't say they were the same, but they are very close as overall fighters and personality ( again not the same but still close ), khabib's beautiful GnP is 100 per cent inspired by fedor GOAT GnP that is for sure

His skill set is grappling and the most dangerous part of his game by far is submissions. Hes got 19 subs in 37 wins. He’s a submission ace. That’s that.
hmmm...nah...

b4 startin´his career in the Vale Tudo scene, his background was:

> Luta Livre (wont ask ya which lineage...). Ya know about Luta Livre? Tell me.
> MT (competition)
> Wrasslin´ (Brazilian champ)

hmmm...nah...

)
Hm, yeah.

37 wins. 19 submissions. His striking is bad, his grappling is dangerous. He’s a grappler. This isn’t my opinion, this is his style in MMA.

Hm, yeah.

37 wins. 19 submissions. His striking is bad, his grappling is dangerous. He’s a grappler. This isn’t my opinion, this is his style in MMA.
yeah... I mean... Im speechless, tbh...

Im givin´ya legit info on his skill set & ya´re still able to come back...

wt.png

What´s Luta Livre, by the way?

So he’ll fall out of his “prime” any day now right?

Yup, after the age of 34. Along with Fedor, Usain Bolt, Roy Jones Jr, Shaq O'Neil, Wayne Gretzky, 95% of Olympic gold medalists, 95% of NBA MVP's, and in fact most of humanity.

yeah... I mean... Im speechless, tbh...

Im givin´ya legit info on his skill set & ya´re still able to come back...

View attachment 640979

What´s Luta Livre, by the way?
You asked if Barboza is more well rounded than babalu. Yes, obviously. Babalu is a grappler with good submissions and below average striking. There’s your answer.

Now you want to talk about Luta livre? Go talk to Rickson, he probably cares more about it than I do.

Does Khabib drink alcohol?

Never met a "Russian" that didn't drink.

I don't trust people that don't drink.

<3>

You were arguing against the point that khabib has fought more well rounded guys by comparing two guys who are not well rounded. That isn’t valid at all. Conor is probably the least well rounded guy on lhabib’s entire resume and yet you somehow think that supported your argument. Obviously it doesn’t.

Moving on to al? Well, al is a guy with a wrestling base, wrestled in college and a purple belt in jiu jitsu who you described as a striker. Hes won fights using his grappling more than once. He’s indisputably more well rounded than arlovski, yes.

Who's the most well rounded guy in Khabib's record then, besides Dos Anjos? I asked for names but you didn't provide any. You said all of them were more well rounded than any of Fedor's opponents, but then you admited Arlovski and Conor are similarly well rounded.

Al Iaquinta has 1 win by sub and 3 losses by sub.
Andrei has wins by sub and 1 loss by sub.

Andrei also has a better TDD ratio according to stats.

He's more well rounded than Arlovski, yet he has done worse on the ground. How does that work?

obviously

Now you want to talk about Luta livre? Go talk to Rickson, he probably cares more about it than I do.
And here we go again... "obviously"... without any real knowledge about his skill set...

wt.png

About Luta Livre, I accept this as a...

white towel aleksander fedorov.gif
white towel manhoeff.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back