Khabib is just a male version of Ronda

Lol, no.

The guy is a real, complete fighter. Has good fight IQ and doesn't fight soccer moms.
I realize you are part of a collection of "fans" that only know how to regurgitate what you hear others say but you clearly don't understand the credentials most of Ronda's opponent's held.

And you are too ignorant to realize that when you don't give her opponents the proper respect you are devaluing Holly's win. Tate and Zigano would put "soccer mom's" in a coma.

Nobody in men's MMA is the male version of Ronda. She is awful at MMA. She is purely the beneficiary of a division that was weaker than water. In fact there wouldn't be a female sport on planet earth with less depth than women's MMA.
Jan 2016 join date: check

Conor avatar: check

Doesn't understand Judo is MMA: check

First up: Ronda is better than you give her credit for being, TS.

Secondly: Khabib is much better than you give him credit for being.

The difference is that Khabib isn't dumb enough to stand with a boxing champion. Probably cuz he doesn't have a delusional trainer like Edmond filling his head with lies.

Last edited:

Judo is MMA?

I'm pretty sure in Judo you wear a gi, can't shoot doubles, can't strike, etc... Its a martial art, its a part of MMA, but its not MMA...

If anything the closest thing to actual MMA is combat Sambo.

Well this thread just shows you know fuck all about grappling...

Ronda was literally a one trick pony, hip toss and armbar. I can't remember her controlling someone on the ground for an extended period of time.

Khabib will slam you on your head in hundreds of different ways. His grappling credentials completely shit on Ronda's and on 99% of the UFC. Judo blackbelt, combat sambo and freestyle wrestling

Khabib is no fucking joke, he really could be the P4P #1.

Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Slams+Pat+Healy+UFC+165.gif

tumblr_n4bmo6BZOV1qa9yvvo2_400.gif

ZybPe4Y.gif

774666866.gif
In fairness, when did Ronda really have to control someone for an extended period? Only one fight made it out of the first round and Tate has some grappling chops of his own.

But Codpiece summed it up really well. TS isn't giving Ronda enough credit and he REALLY isn't giving Khabib enough credit.

Judo is MMA?

I'm pretty sure in Judo you wear a gi, can't shoot doubles, can't strike, etc... Its a martial art, its a part of MMA, but its not MMA...

If anything the closest thing to actual MMA is combat Sambo.
Are you kidding me? What do you think MMA stands for? Do you seriously think every MMA fighter is well-rounded? And that isn't even the same conversation. It is pure ignorance to say someone sucks at MMA when they are dominant in an aspect of MMA to the degree that they won the belt.

By your own definition Khabib wouldn't be good at MMA because in Judo or freestyle wrestling you don't strike. And while he dominates in grappling he doesn't have top-level BBJ or striking so that also means he isn't a good MMA fighter, just a top wrestler.

You know what, just read the underlined portion of your post and work out the contradiction on your own. I honestly don't feel like spending the time.

Judo isn't MMA. Judo is one component of MMA. Brb just calling Fedor to make sure he doesn't join Sherdog…

ME: "Hey Fedor, don't join Sherdog, if you do the time joined will become the official time you got involved in MMA"

FEDOR: "Really? I don't want that to happen… Will my history be erased?

ME: "Yep"

FEDOR: "Damn… Well hey, if I do join, could you please tell those noobs that I beat an Olympic Gold Medallist Judoka"

ME: "Okay, but this guy isn't named Rousey so he won't have a bunch of BS hype behind him…"

FEDOR: "That's okay… I'm sure some are rational…"

ME: "You would be surprised…"

In fairness, when did Ronda really have to control someone for an extended period? Only one fight made it out of the first round and Tate has some grappling chops of his own.

But Codpiece summed it up really well. TS isn't giving Ronda enough credit and he REALLY isn't giving Khabib enough credit.
Cheers mate.

Judo isn't MMA. Judo is one component of MMA. Brb just calling Fedor to make sure he doesn't join Sherdog…

ME: "Hey Fedor, don't join Sherdog, if you do the time joined will become the official time you got involved in MMA"

FEDOR: "Really? I don't want that to happen… Will my history be erased?

ME: "Yep"

FEDOR: "Damn… Well hey, if I do join, could you please tell those noobs that I beat an Olympic Gold Medallist Judoka"

ME: "Okay, but this guy isn't named Rousey so he won't have a bunch of BS hype behind him…"

FEDOR: "That's okay… I'm sure some are rational…"

ME: "You would be surprised…"

Wtf are you babbling about? lol I combined your join-date, your Conor avatar, and your retarded post to form a conclusion. It wasn't based just on your join-date.

And no shit MMA consists of more than just Judo or else it would just be called Judo! Ronda is a mixed-martial artist but she only excelled in one area. Yet she excelled enough to be champ.

You said Ronda sucks at MMA even she dominated one aspect of it enough to become champ.Therefore she doesn't suck at MMA. This isn't rocket-science. This isn't even "Are you as smart as a 5th grader".

Last edited:
Wtf are you babbling about? lol I combined your join-date, your Conor avatar, and your retarded post to form a conclusion. It wasn't based just on your join-date.

And no shit MMA consists of more than just Judo or else it would just be called Judo! Ronda is a mixed-martial artist but she only excelled in one area. Yet she excelled enough to be champ.

You said Ronda sucks at MMA even she dominated one aspect of it enough to become champ.Therefore she doesn't suck at MMA. This isn't rocket-science. This isn't even "Are you as smart as a 5th grader".

She isn't good at MMA and that's not debatable There are literally around 25-30 professional WBW fighters on planet earth. I challenge you to find a single sport with less competition?

That being said, and that mind numbingly obvious fact aside… Look at her skill set: What outside her Judo is better than 'amateur' level?

We have had superior Judoka's in MMA with far greater skill sets go absolutely nowhere in mens MMA. We have Olympic Judoka's ranked outside the top 500 at FW who have gone absolutely nowhere in mens MMA despite having far superior skill sets to Ronda…

Being a dwarf amongst midgets is no big accomplishment. Objectively: One would say that a fighter ranked outside the top 500 in men's MMA is relatively 'bad' at MMA comparative to his counterparts… So considering their skill set is greater than Ronda, how can we declare her 'good'?

She isn't good at MMA and that's not debatable There are literally around 25-30 professional WBW fighters on planet earth. I challenge you to find a single sport with less competition?

That being said, and that mind numbingly obvious fact aside… Look at her skill set: What outside her Judo is better than 'amateur' level?

We have had superior Judoka's in MMA with far greater skill sets go absolutely nowhere in mens MMA. We have Olympic Judoka's ranked outside the top 500 at FW who have gone absolutely nowhere in mens MMA despite having far superior skill sets to Ronda…

Being a dwarf amongst midgets is no big accomplishment. Objectively: One would say that a fighter ranked outside the top 500 in men's MMA is relatively 'bad' at MMA comparative to his counterparts… So considering their skill set is greater than Ronda, how can we declare her 'good'?
lol, she was an Olympian Judoka. Literally nothing you can say can discredit her legit Judo skills. Skills good enough that even with the other parts of her game being average, overall she was still good at MMA. And she certainly didn't suck at it.

There have been plenty of male fighters who only excelled in one area. And the level of competition changes nothing when measuring an individual purely on their own merits. Which comes full circle to Ronda was a medal winning Judoka and that part of her MMA game alone makes it ridiculous to say she sucked at MMA. This is the end of my participation in this exchange.

Well this thread just shows you know fuck all about grappling...

Ronda was literally a one trick pony, hip toss and armbar. I can't remember her controlling someone on the ground for an extended period of time.

Khabib will slam you on your head in hundreds of different ways. His grappling credentials completely shit on Ronda's and on 99% of the UFC. Judo blackbelt, combat sambo and freestyle wrestling

Khabib is no fucking joke, he really could be the P4P #1.

Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Slams+Pat+Healy+UFC+165.gif

tumblr_n4bmo6BZOV1qa9yvvo2_400.gif

ZybPe4Y.gif

774666866.gif

Nice freestyle wrestling throws. Russian freestyle wrestling is different than american collegiate oriented style. You can see a lot of "Nurmagomedov's" throws during Russian nationals...

Its funny to see how many opinions changed when they released the free fights this week. I think you should go back and actually watch Khabib in action. He schooled RDA on the feet, and on the ground. He has done so to everyone he has faced, while copping the occasional combo to the face.

Ronda loses one fight against a beast and the pros here at Sherdog says she basically sucks, She could probably whoop ever member on this forum including me at the same time but according to the pros she sucks.

GSP lost to Matt Sera and in the second fight made Serra look stupid
Cain Lost to Junior in less than 1 minute then the next 2 fights cain wrecked his ass
Liddell got his ass whooped by Couture and was stopped but the next two fights he put Randy in the emergency room
Rampage Jackson took 2 ass whoopings from W. Silva then in the 3rd fight almost knocked his head into the upper deck
Man should I keep going because I can, If they was to drop a bomb on sherdog they would not kill one single fight analysis believe that

Ronda loses one fight against a beast and the pros here at Sherdog says she basically sucks, She could probably whoop ever member on this forum including me at the same time but according to the pros she sucks.

GSP lost to Matt Sera and in the second fight made Serra look stupid
Cain Lost to Junior in less than 1 minute then the next 2 fights cain wrecked his ass
Liddell got his ass whooped by Couture and was stopped but the next two fights he put Randy in the emergency room
Rampage Jackson took 2 ass whoopings from W. Silva then in the 3rd fight almost knocked his head into the upper deck
Man should I keep going because I can, If they was to drop a bomb on sherdog they would not kill one single fight analysis believe that

GSP and Cain losses were flukes that ended quickly, they were nothing like the Holly/Ronda fight. Ronda got outclassed in every aspect of MMA, she had absolutely nothing for Holly on the feet and wasn't able to take her down. She got lit up every time she tried to close the distance.

Rampage was also outclassed by Wanderlei in striking and looked helpless in the clinch, and had they fought a 3rd time while Wand was in his prime, he would have been KTFO again. The 3rd fight happened years later when Wand was way out of his prime and a different fighter.

If Ronda and Holly fought 10 times, Holly would win 10. Ronda will never be able to catch up to Holly as far as striking goes. That's decades of work she would need to put in.

It's not a terrible comparision, just shallow. Khabib is a dominant grappler with sloppy striking who incorporates judo TD's. Ronda is a dominant grappler with sloppy striking who only uses judo TD's. Of course Khabib is much better than Ronda at every aspect of MMA, but that's implied by "male version of". The biggest problem is that Khabib has never been outclassed by a superior striker.

But they include top fighters from other martial arts. Such as:

* An olympic judo medalist
* An olympic wrestling gold medalist
* A boxing world champion
* A muay thai world champion with a 60-1 record
* A muay thai world champion with an undefeated record

It is deceptive to just look at the number of MMA fighters, because MMA recruits top talent from much larger talent pools. WMMA is in a good position relative to other women's combat sports.

Back