Khabib is just a male version of Ronda

MelG

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Khabib just like Ronda has terrible stand up/striking and good/decent ground game with can only take them so far.

I sort of agree. His striking isnt good enough to put him in top 10 LW right now if we only look at the striking aspect.

I believe Ferguson beats him. At least hope so. Its MMA. Not wrestling.

Khabib just like Ronda has terrible stand up/striking and good/decent ground game with can only take them so far.

Khabib is a much more complete grappler than Ronda is, he has way more weapons there than Ronda. If by male version you mean 10 years more advanced then maybe.

Somewhat agree, but at least his stand up is passable even in the men's LW division. Ronda's isn't even mediocre and the only only reason she was able to get away with it was due to her dominance in other facets. She possessed some power in her sloppy strikes as well for her division. I'm not trying to disparage her, just be truthful about her skills.

He dont have the best stand up but is a way better grappler than Honda.

He's much better. Royce is like the male version of Ronda. Women's mma is pathetic. Khabib is beating world class fighters.

This is a moronic comparison. The guy who completely nullified the current champion who has been looking unstoppable is nothing like Ronda who was beating extremely weak competition.

This is a moronic comparison. The guy who completely nullified the current champion who has been looking unstoppable is nothing like Ronda who was beating extremely weak competition.

The current RDA is nothing like the RDA who fought Khabib.
Khabib wouldnt last a full round against current RDA

Meme-Faces-Troll-12.jpg

Threat of TD, sherdog. It's been posted a million times or more by now.

Ronda was telling us she was a world class striker by KOing bums while Khabib dumped the current champ of 1st or 2nd most stacked division on his ass and told us he would do it again (if he can make it to the cage)

Well this thread just shows you know fuck all about grappling...

Ronda was literally a one trick pony, hip toss and armbar. I can't remember her controlling someone on the ground for an extended period of time.

Khabib will slam you on your head in hundreds of different ways. His grappling credentials completely shit on Ronda's and on 99% of the UFC. Judo blackbelt, combat sambo and freestyle wrestling

Khabib is no fucking joke, he really could be the P4P #1.

Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Slams+Pat+Healy+UFC+165.gif

tumblr_n4bmo6BZOV1qa9yvvo2_400.gif

ZybPe4Y.gif

774666866.gif

Last edited:
not sure what's worse. the shit thread to begin with or the fact that most replies have been in agreement

Nobody in men's MMA is the male version of Ronda. She is awful at MMA. She is purely the beneficiary of a division that was weaker than water. In fact there wouldn't be a female sport on planet earth with less depth than women's MMA.

Khabib's all around skillset compared to Ronda's is.. Well.. Vastly superior. And his striking is not that bad, especially when you think about a constant threat of a takedown from him

The current RDA is nothing like the RDA who fought Khabib.
Khabib wouldnt last a full round against current RDA

RDA was already at his new camp with his new S&C coach when Khabib took his soul.

He beat Cerrone, got dominated by Khabib, then went on to destroy Diaz, Benson, Pettis and Cerrone again not too long after getting eaten alive by Khabib.

Lol, no.

The guy is a real, complete fighter. Has good fight IQ and doesn't fight soccer moms.

If by so far you mean good enough to be champ and it would take a truly special striker (relatively speaking for their division) to beat them then I agree. I'm not sure the point.

If it is that a fighter is always better off being completely well-rounded that kind of falls in the "no shit" category. But being so good i one area that you can ride it to a belt and possibly dominate for a while aint bad either.

Take a 12 yr kid who knows some judo/wrestling against 10 yr kids who don't know shit. Then open a thread: "Khabib is just like that 12 yr kid".
This is more or less what you've done TS.

Back