Khabib is a very, very salty individual. Conor is by far the better man.

This is actually pretty good bait. +1

Get my own schtick ? Who the fuck are you to tell me to get my own schtick lol
You are terrified of muslims and so you want to bring your insecurities and hate on them in a karate forum , Thats sad.
Also again take your bullshit off to war-room or go visit a psychologist which may help you overcame your fears.
Breh i'm @Gucci 'Trap God' Mane that's who. I'll say whatever the hell I want cause I'm an American.
Go to your safe space if you don't like it.

Conor the better man? If you were to design a human being with the worst human qualities being accentuated/taken to an extreme, you wouldn't be far off from Conor McGregor. The guy is trash.

While Khabib leaves up his slanderous tweet, Conor has taken the high road and calls for unity.

I don't think Khabib's actions calls for further suspension, because I am confident his next challenger will take the belt from him and wouldn't want to delay the act, but rather an added monetary fine should suffice. This type of behavior should not be allowed in the UFC or any American sports organization.

View attachment 559763

There are some people in this world, you know who I speak of, who cannot be reasoned with.

They’re both crybabies

I'm so sick and tired of you fucking Conor fans, fuck all y'all dumb asses.

While Khabib leaves up his slanderous tweet, Conor has taken the high road and calls for unity.

I don't think Khabib's actions calls for further suspension, because I am confident his next challenger will take the belt from him and wouldn't want to delay the act, but rather an added monetary fine should suffice. This type of behavior should not be allowed in the UFC or any American sports organization.

View attachment 559763

There are some people in this world, you know who I speak of, who cannot be reasoned with.
They are both shitty people.

Conor is a fkn pussy who got scared took down his tweets out of fear while Khabib stood by what he said.
images

Conor "Notoriously Bi-polar" McGregor

Conor insults another mans wife but he's the better man.
Genius level posting going on here.

U realize that the ufc stepped in and made him tweet that right? It wasnt even conor who wrote it I'd be willing to bet. Conor is in trouble w the law every month it seems like yet he is the better man.. While khabib goes to places and helps do things for kids. Lame as fuk

We got a bad ass over here!

Let's see you say anti-zionist, anti-Israel things in public and see how that goes down for you in your 'free' America.
I get to carry a concealed breh. It's good to be an American

Conor’d never cover Dee in a towel, unless her glistening naked body just emerged from a sauna

im not a conor fan.
but not a khabib fan either.

both these guys are bullies and trash.

Say what you will.... At least Khabib doesn't knock up towels that aren't his own.

Back