Khabib is a very, very salty individual. Conor is by far the better man.

Why does one guy have to be in the right? People are so obsessed with making one guy out to be the bad guy and the other out to be a good guy but... They're both total cunts lol.

This is like the twitter version of "its only business"
You would have thought hed learn his lesson by now.

While Khabib leaves up his slanderous tweet, Conor has taken the high road and calls for unity.

I don't think Khabib's actions calls for further suspension, because I am confident his next challenger will take the belt from him and wouldn't want to delay the act, but rather an added monetary fine should suffice. This type of behavior should not be allowed in the UFC or any American sports organization.

View attachment 559763

There are some people in this world, you know who I speak of, who cannot be reasoned with.
Are you that stupid?

Conor deleted his tweet and put that up because it could get him killed by any muslim who took offense from his tweet.
Khabib's tweet about Conor being a rapist would offend no one but Conor.

Conor was obviously TOLD to delete his tweet and put this up.
Khabib does not need to, because he already humiliated Conor both inside the cage and out.

The only salty here is you.

Dee must sometimes post for Conor to right the ship after he rambles on too much and comes across as an annoying cunt.

eTatmEa.gif

OMG they both look like clowns, Connor for his trash record in past 4 years and Kabib for even responding.

It’s funny that you’re implying that Khabib was wrong to call conor a rapist. But then you finish your post by insinuating that no Muslims can be reasoned with. Generalizing an entire religion of people, and accusing them all of having no ability to see reason.
Some generalizations are correct. His is correct

I want to defend conor real bad but unfortunately he did start this Twitter war.

Honestly there is something absolutely weird in finding that super hot, but if I wasnt a man into ass, Id thik that she is retarded.
It’s okay to be gay, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Are you that stupid?

Conor deleted his tweet and put that up because it could get him killed by any muslim who took offense from his tweet.
Khabib's tweet about Conor being a rapist would offend no one but Conor.

Conor was obviously TOLD to delete his tweet and put this up.
Khabib does not need to, because he already humiliated Conor both inside the cage and out.

The only salty here is you.
/thread

These Conor nut huggers are insane. They feel the need to continuously make dumbass threads like these while he continues to break the law and be in the headlines.

Back