News Khabib is #7 most marketable athlete in the world

Biannca whatever>Neymar>Kabib?

This list is #1 BS

Lebron and Virat Kohli are probably only marketable in their country.
And Bianca is probably in the list just to make it look less man oriented

theyre Respectively very well known in Philippines and Pakistan

Lmao, they haven’t won anything in years. How does he have a good record with them? Do you even watch football?
Barca failed to rebuild and Leo&Ronaldo both declined badly. Time catched them lol. They have to fire Balverde(I don't know the name only remember how he sounds).

Lmao, they haven’t won anything in years. How does he have a good record with them? Do you even watch football?

Good performances, it's not like there's a lot of chances to win things with a national team.

Barca failed to rebuild and Leo&Ronaldo both declined badly. Time catched them lol. They have to fire Balverde(I don't know the name only remember how he sounds).
Dude, no they haven’t. They are both phenomenal still, look at the stats. Also, Valverde was like two managers ago.

Edit: i watch every game football > MMA

Dude, no they haven’t. They are both phenomenal still, look at the stats. Also, Valverde was like two managers ago.
Oh they fired Valverde finally? That's good but Barca still need to rebuild.
And of course they are still #1 and #2 in the world but I think they are just shell of their former shelves. Especially Messi. He was the game leader while Ronaldo was the scorer. He could change the game's result but now... look at Champions league result. 88848, right?

Religion and his popularity in Middle East plays a big part. IMO Miocic is one hell of an athlete and humanbeing as good as Khabib but you can’t see him on these type of lists.

If UFC plays smart on the matchmaking (and seems they don’t want to) Mas is one step away from a boxing match vs Canelo

How much shit does Conor sell on Instagram? How many sponsors does he have left after all the scandals?
Isnt he doing well with his whiskey business? Idk. I thought Conor would still be doing ok at the moment.

Isnt he doing well with his whiskey business? Idk. I thought Conor would still be doing ok at the moment.
As far as I know it's pretty much his whiskey, this ratings measure something else though

Goat of humilanting CL defeats and vanishing acts in the big away matches.

You know this is a team player game right? You can say the same of every player in the world if the team is not playing well.

His skills and stats surpass any other player in the history of football. He is good everywhere. You can search videos in YouTube about great players and coaches saying the same.

Of course, he is old and is not in his prime anymore.

Back