News Khabib is #7 most marketable athlete in the world

How do we know? Amazing players change leagues every season only to fall flat on their face. Not to mention the national team thing.

Not players as amazing as Messi. He still has a great record with the Argentine NT too, just not quite as good as he was for Barca for them. If he comes even at age 34 at the end of his contract next summer he'll probably still rip it up. He's incredible.

I just googled that bianca girl.
She's not hot.
Ranked number 4
She has just over half a million Instagram followers.
I call bullshit

That's amazing when you look the list and him being up there

4. Virat Kohli
5. Bianca Andreescu

giphy.gif

There is no way Khabib is more marketable than Conor except for a few Muslim countries/regions.
Conor is not in the list, at all. And also no Lomachenko, but there is Ryan Garcia, who is 22 y.o. and is above Tyson Fury.

Ronaldo has proven how good he is in every league he has played, while Messi hasn’t left Barcelona. In my opinion that says a lot.

Doesn't matter as they both played champions league. Ronaldo is close with him for sure. But as far as liga goes messi takes it

It is in the sense that it's known world wide as the best league, but basketball is far from the most popular sport.

I have never said that Basketball was the most popular sport. There is a difference between being a big brand and the most popular sport in the world. Unlike American football or baseball, basket ball has a better exportation outside US though.

None cares about Lebron outside of USA. Messi, Ronaldo and Khabib travel all over the world, Lebron only plays in the US.

I live in western Europe and I can guarentee you that LeBron is much more popular than Khabib.
He's even more popular than Conor.

MMA is a niche sport. By your logic no one cared about Michael Jordan because he was only playing in the USA ?

Doesn't matter as they both played champions league. Ronaldo is close with him for sure. But as far as liga goes messi takes it

This is not about the titles though.

Just for fun, I compared both instagram accounts. Lionel Messis account is full commercials.

Lay's chips, Gatorade... almost every other post is a commercial of something. While on Ronaldo's account I only saw visit Madeira commercial.

I spend about 20 sec looking at each account. But this top-50 rating is about that, how well they sell shit through social media.

Now if we look at Khabib, he's really good at marketing his sponsors on social media. For instance wearing BUKA and reabok gear, Toyota T-shirts, T-shirt with his supplement sponsor etc.

I have never said that Basketball was the most popular sport. There is a difference between being a big brand and the most popular sport in the world. Unlike American football or baseball, basket ball has a better exportation outside US though.

I live in western Europe and I can guarentee you that LeBron is much more popular than Khabib.
He's even more popular than Conor.

MMA is a niche sport. By your logic no one cared about Michael Jordan because he was only playing in the USA ?
Jordan was one and only, Lebron is one of many.
No way Lebron surpasses Neymar worldwide!

Back