• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khabib interview: If I drink I can smash all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khabib makes it so easy. Just another thread about him disliking everything.
I am sure that there are fighters out there who wilk be more to your liking. Chandler for example is perma positive and finds everything great. He's a great guy.

- tells a story about Alex Ferguson offering him wine. He declined but instead of explaining his faith he says "you don't understand brother, If I drink I can smash everybody"

its pretty clear that he knows whats he is talking about cause he's done it before and he doesn't like it. Like early Hulk, who is outta control.

Oh no,choses not to drink alcohol which is proven to have bad effects. Lets all hate him for his choice.

690.jpg

<Dany07>

STFU...Clearly he has never been drunk....Imagine this 5'10 155lbs(180lbs inshape fight weight at best) guy thinking he was the shit and starting shit with Ngannou with 6 months of training......Khabib would get destroyed.

Clearly this dudes EGO needs check....maybe if he got drunk, he would quickly realize why weight classes exist.

What did you not understand about him speaking of the people he was with at that moment, namely sir Alex Ferguson, Patrice Evra and some other footballer. What ngannou has to do with it. comprehension difficulties?

Lost about 1% of respect to the great Sir Alex.

It’s too bad he killed himself to fight at 55.
Would love to see him at his natural class of 70.
Shut your mouth talking about natural weight class at 170 he has 178 height 178 reach his body frame is even small at lightweight every lightweight has much longer reach

Lol the khabib hate is delicious

Just a pack of bigoted fucks with little else to do but trash a superior man in every way

Khabib is a perfect example of a person whose fame got to his head.
quite the contrary hes probably one of the most level head stars in MMA..
but you keep gargling that Conor load like a good minion

Last edited:
So, he’s afraid he can’t control himself with a single drink? What misconceptions does he have of boos? It’s a single drink. Relax, guy.
There are very few things in the world that can have the effect booze can have on people. I can't think of anything else that can make people as violent or just overall out of their mind...That and the fact that alcohol is the oldest substance abused it makes sense that he would see it has dangerous.

690.jpg

<Dany07>

STFU...Clearly he has never been drunk....Imagine this 5'10 155lbs(180lbs inshape fight weight at best) guy thinking he was the shit and starting shit with Ngannou with 6 months of training......Khabib would get destroyed.

Clearly this dudes EGO needs check....maybe if he got drunk, he would quickly realize why weight classes exist.
Bro you reallythink in all these years khabib doesn't understand the advantage a heavy weight has? Big guys at the bar arent nganou, unless the person is as trained as khabib weighclasses in fact do not matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back