Khabib: "I never use MMA to make money." "I have money. I have everything. I need the belt."

So then just agree to lower your pay to whatever they're offering Tony and you have the fight you want.

The only thing that's going to happen is that Ferguson will find out he doesn't have any leverage and will have to wait for the winner of Conor vs Khabib, which will happen God knows when.

Expecting a fighter to agree to be paid less to make a fight is foolish.

So basically you're saying he's full of shit?

He said he doesn't use MMA to make money, so a little less money shouldn't be an issue right?

......are you stupid? Just because you have money doesn't mean you start doing shit for fucking free.......

Are you stupid? Can you read?

"I never use MMA to make money."

"I have money. I have everything. I need the belt."

Which part of that confuses you?

And who said anything about fighting for free?

So basically you're saying he's full of shit? He said he doesn't use MMA to make money, so money shouldn't be an issue right?

Are you stupid? Can you read?

"I never use MMA to make money."

"I have money. I have everything. I need the belt."

Which part of that confuses you?

And who said anything about fighting for free?

Not sure how you have twisted what I said completely, you've gone way off track. I was just responding to your initial post of wanting a fighter to take less pay to make a fight. That's never going to happen.

"Fuck money, I want to be the best"....

Yet somehow, someway, a group of salty fans (for unknown reasons) will find time to criticize him for this.
this. So true. They probably wanted him to say "I´ll leave fighting aside for a while and work exclusively on my trash talk from now on, to sell as much ppv as I can to make mr. Dana White a little more rich."

Not sure how you have twisted what I said completely, you've gone way off track. I was just responding to your initial post of wanting a fighter to take less pay to make a fight. That's never going to happen.

In a normal situation I would be saying the same thing but we have a situation where a fighter has said he doesn't do this to make money.

If he's not here to make money then taking less pay should not be an issue at all especially if it's getting him closer to his main goal.

In a normal situation I would be saying the same thing but we have a situation where a fighter has said he doesn't do this to make money.

If he's not here to make money then taking less pay should not be an issue at all especially if it's getting him closer to his main goal.

Using the slightest bit of common sense should clear this all up for you.

Word is, he made some serious cash in Russia in grappling tournaments and shit. He has a deal or whatever with some guys there who pay a lot.

I can understand why you are saying that, Khabib/Ferguson is the best fight that can be made at 155 (Without McGregor) it would be a shame not see it, already missed out on it earlier in the year.

I can understand why you are saying that, Khabib/Ferguson is the best fight that can be made at 155 (Without McGregor) it would be a shame not see it, already missed out on it earlier in the year.

If I was him and that was the truth about not needing money from MMA, I'd tell the UFC I'll accept the same pay as Tony.

Why wouldn't you? It wouldn't make sense. Your main goal would be to get the fight signed.

If I was him and that was the truth about not needing money from MMA, I'd tell the UFC I'll accept the same pay as Tony.

Why wouldn't you? It wouldn't make sense. Your main goal would be to get the fight signed.

Ferguson deserves an equal share based off his credibility and resume, especially after his last win but Khabib is one of their diamonds that they keep polishing so to speak so they can bring the UFC to Russia, he's going to bring them big revenue, Ferguson not so much.

Back