Khabib: "I never use MMA to make money." "I have money. I have everything. I need the belt."

He wouldn't have the belt. What are you missing?

What are you talking about? If he beats Tony he will get the title shot obviously.

He has made it more than clear that this is the fight he wants, so why let something you don't need hinder it?

What are you talking about? If he beats Tony he will get the title shot obviously.

He has made it more than clear that this is the fight he wants, so why let something you don't need hinder it?
How do you know he will get a title shot if he beats Ferguson? He was "supposed" to fight for a title 2 years ago and then he was "supposed" to fight Alvarez.

And again, fighting Ferguson doesn't get him the belt.

Kevin Durant doesn't NEED basketball for money anymore. That doesn't mean he's gonna play for Jerin Bayless money.

Just cause you don't need it, doesn't mean you devalue yourself.

U dont have money, u have communist food stamps. Learn to capitalism noob

Not sure how you have twisted what I said completely, you've gone way off track. I was just responding to your initial post of wanting a fighter to take less pay to make a fight. That's never going to happen.

Never say never...

<mma4>

So then just agree to lower your pay to whatever they're offering Tony and you have the fight you want.

No?
<mma4>

Khabib is rich from all those endorsement deals he gets in Russia and today even offered Tony Ferguson $200,000 of his own money if Tony signs contract to fight him.

Khabib is rich from all those endorsement deals he gets in Russia and today even offered Tony Ferguson $200,000 of his own money if Tony signs contract to fight him.

Yeah, just saw it.

He has backed up his previous statements. Everybody has to respect this.

Last edited:
Yeah, just saw it.

He has backed up his previous statements. Everybody has respect this.

I hope Tony says fuck it and accepts the $200,000 offer and signs to fight. Money is money regardless of who is cutting the cheques.

Says he wants the belt. Fangirls want him to take another fight. Typical

I worked with a Russian guy in the 80's . Didn't speak a lick of English until there was something was wrong with his check...not fucking buying it. Don't fuck with a Russian and their cash flow. Fuckers love money.

huge if true

So then just agree to lower your pay to whatever they're offering Tony and you have the fight you want.

No?

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/10/21/...t-use-mma-for-money-only-cares-about-ufc-gold

UPDATE:

<mma4>

No. The problem is that Tony wants more money for that fight. If Khabib lowers his pay, Tony is still not getting what he wants, more money. Tony wants the UFC to respect him with a contract renegotiation. He wants to be set for the next few fights in case he loses to Khabib.

It looks like the wheels are beginning to turn towards a potential McGregor vs Woodley fight at 170.

McGregor already planted the seed at UFC205. Woodley is game. Nobody cares about Wonderboy except Woodley haters. Tony Ferguson is playing hide and seek. Khabib is playing a chess move to eliminate any potential 155 contenders and force McGregor to defend the belt. McGregor doesn't like defending belts, unless it is on short notice.

A lot of drama

Back