Khabib: I’m going to ‘destroy’ Conor McGregor

conor will be ready to tap the second the fight hits the ground lets be honest

Probably. Neither have looked great in their only 5 round matches, but Khabib looked a bit better against Al than Conor did against Nate.

Listen to me uneducated fool, you have one guy who dominated bell to bell even racking up two 10-8 rounds on the judge scorecards, and another who was seen running away from his opponent, also reported to have been openly weeping as he was held against the cage

Conor is going to humiliate that sloppy Dagestani to the point of suicide. We already know Kebab can't take losses too well as the last time he lost he cried like a little bitch. His first sixteen fights were all no name cans from Dagestan and his real fight record is 9-1 in the UFC as he clearly lost to Tibau. It doesn't matter though the fact that this guy has been managed to convince people he is this undefeated monster is great for Conor because when Conor makes a mockery of him he will once again make history and his stock will double again. Taking the 0 of an undefeated supposed great like Kebab is gonna be an amazing victory.

Overall, Kebab is one of the most overrated fighters in the roster with one of the most predictable styles, if you can't see this you're a casual.
I can't see that
any you will stop watching Conor after Khabib beats the shit out of him.

there is only one minor issue , your boy needs to stop running.
he is running away because he is shitting his pants.
there will be no more Conor fans after Khabib's humiliation , even you

Conor is the male version of Ronda Rousey.....a one trick pony....all he has is that left. He just hasnt fought his Holm/Nunes yet......but its coming.
Sums it up perfectly. He's fought nothing but smaller fighters, and once he fought someone with height and reach (Diaz), he lost.

Khabib is his nightmare, and i'm glad he has the belt otherwise Conor would duck him at all costs. I'd also love to see Ferguson make Conor his bitch, but Conor will avoid that fight unless Tony becomes champion someday and the UFC keeps throwing title shots Conor's way.

How can Khabib take the space from Conor who moves well and controls the distance even better? Trying to follow him in straight line with bad stand up will get him ktfo’d.. after he’s made to look like complete amateur on feet.

Still if he manages to get his hands on Conor, get a good position in the clinch, oh boy.. It’s oing to be a bear molesting chicken at will after that.

Can’t wait for this fight!
Conor can only run so many circles in the octagon before he gasses.

A Khabib fighting smart wins by stoppage after Conor is gassed out in about the 4th.

However if he fights Conor like he did Al trying to show off his "striking" then he's getting put to sleep.

Conor can only run so many circles in the octagon before he gasses.
Good point, even if he can keep it on feet but can’t get Khabib in the first 3 rounds, tides will surely change. K-1 Khabib will cut the octagon and get to him. If Khabib gets to him already before R3-R4, he’ll gas out even sooner because Khabib will tire him out, probably smash a TKO while at it. How did I not remember how Conor’s cardio is always a big questionmark.

Listen to me uneducated fool, you have one guy who dominated bell to bell even racking up two 10-8 rounds on the judge scorecards, and another who was seen running away from his opponent, also reported to have been openly weeping as he was held against the cage
Yep, the guy with the Khabib AV is certain to be completely unbiased :rolleyes:

C4VjRE8XAAAMK_4.jpg

“The fight will likely take place in Las Vegas. I want to fight McGregor; the fans are also waiting for this fight. I hope that Conor wants this fight. He talked a lot but for some reason, as soon as it came down to real negotiations about the fight, he fell silent.”

“In what round will I be able to knock McGregor out? I do not know, and no one can know this. I’m going to destroy him.”

https://sport24.ru/news/mma/2018-06...tsya-s-makgregorom-sobirayus-unichtozhit-yego
Khalabib crushes McChickenSandwich for 5rds str8

I just think it's funny when ppl on the internet refer to ppl that fight in a cage for a living as "cowardly".
Be careful not to conflate "saying someone's behaviors are negative" with "saying you can beat them in a fight." One really has nothing to do with the other, and non-pros can indeed assess behavior without having the "you'd lose in a fight" card played against them as a reply.

Aversion to work is cowardly, as is a complete aversion to risk. Don't get me wrong, it is rational in a self-interest sort of way... but you'd be hard-pressed to defend it in any way other than "I'm his personal accountant and he made money from it so nah-nah-da-doo-doo." Which is how a lot of people on this board think, oddly considering they have nothing to do with him. Conor is an extreme example of both (aversion to work/risk). People bashed GSP for aversion to risk in fights themselves but he took on every contender... Conor BY FAR is the most risk averse in the history of the sport (he had nearly everything to gain/nothing to lose every fight from Siver onwards with the sole exception of Diaz 1, likely due to overconfidence by selecting someone that wasn't training again).

So yeah, it is verifiable. Conor was SO averse to working/risking his title that he literally got stripped of his title. Picture a nepotistic guy from your work being SO egregious in not working that he loses his job title, despite being notoriously buddy/buddy with the boss. Pretty OBJECTIVELY cowardly by any work definition I can think of... and calling that out has nothing to do with how one would fare in the cage with him.

Twenty six professional MMA fighters couldn't solve the puzzle, but hey, this is sherdog, where anyone can figure out someones style and decipher how to beat them.
Tibau solved that puzzle, but the UFC had too much invested in Khabib to let him lose. We all know what really happened though.

Aldo was attempting to fight that fight as a striker and that was a mistake. It will be a DIFFERENT outcome when McTapper actually fights someone who actually wrestles him.
Can you move the goalposts any more? Every one of your posts is moving the goalposts. Have some balls and stand by your statements. Stop being a pussy.

Can you move the goalposts any more? Every one of your posts is moving the goalposts. Have some balls and stand by your statements. Stop being a pussy.

Cool story bro.........

Call me when Conor actually EVER fights in the UFC again

IF this fight happens, it's foolish to think that McGregor can't win it, his counter left is always a danger. That being said, it's every bit as foolish to believe that Nurmagomedov can't win it. Again, it's a huge "if", but if it happens, I would expect Nurmagomedov to get the fight to the ground and do his thing. It often seems that taking a fighter out of his comfort zone exacerbates any problems with cardio, so I would then expect McGregor to gas, and eventually be stopped. Basically, if McGregor doesn't get a stoppage in the first, or maybe the first couple of minutes of the second, he's going to have a very bad night.

Edit: I'll be shocked if this fight actually happens. McGregor doesn't need the money, I doubt he'll risk his "aura" (and future earning potential) against an unfavorable match up like this.

Very true that it could go either way.

In any case I think it is pretty obvious that McGregor is avoiding it.

Be careful not to conflate "saying someone's behaviors are negative" with "saying you can beat them in a fight." One really has nothing to do with the other, and non-pros can indeed assess behavior without having the "you'd lose in a fight" card played against them as a reply.

Aversion to work is cowardly, as is a complete aversion to risk. Don't get me wrong, it is rational in a self-interest sort of way... but you'd be hard-pressed to defend it in any way other than "I'm his personal accountant and he made money from it so nah-nah-da-doo-doo." Which is how a lot of people on this board think, oddly considering they have nothing to do with him. Conor is an extreme example of both (aversion to work/risk). People bashed GSP for aversion to risk in fights themselves but he took on every contender... Conor BY FAR is the most risk averse in the history of the sport (he had nearly everything to gain/nothing to lose every fight from Siver onwards with the sole exception of Diaz 1, likely due to overconfidence by selecting someone that wasn't training again).

So yeah, it is verifiable. Conor was SO averse to working/risking his title that he literally got stripped of his title. Picture a nepotistic guy from your work being SO egregious in not working that he loses his job title, despite being notoriously buddy/buddy with the boss. Pretty OBJECTIVELY cowardly by any work definition I can think of... and calling that out has nothing to do with how one would fare in the cage with him.
A well written reply indeed. I don't think he is a coward (or risk averse). I just don't think someone who is as risk averse as you imply could make it as far as Conor has or would even put himself or herself out there to be criticized as much as just about anyone is that's in the public eye. What we disagree on most IMO is that this is even a debatable topic. I feel like the term "objectively" implies it's not open for debate.

Back