Khabib: I’m going to ‘destroy’ Conor McGregor

Kabib gets KO'd. Sorry bro, way too fucking slow.
You should ask the fastest/ quickest guy in the LW division just how slow Khabib is.

If you are wondering who I am talking about, his name is Edson Barboza.

I don't see Conor taking that fight.
Well, maybee I’d they held the fight in a parking lot, and each of them is given a dolly, 5 shots of whiskey and 2
Strippers for the winner.

The guy with the single longest record ever of not defending a belt, in the history of the sport. While uninjured. EASILY the most obvious ducking in the history of the sport. Up to and including criminal activity towards inanimate objects in an effort NOT to fight.

Yeah totally isn't the cowardly type lol.

Anyway, Khabib destroys him. But the fight won't happen because Conor knows this and his streak of cowardice won't end now all the sudden. That is ok though... Conor fans are so separated from reality they'll compensate for it in their minds and try to convince us of the impending "1st round KO" until the day Conor retires without fighting Khabib.
I just think it's funny when ppl on the internet refer to ppl that fight in a cage for a living as "cowardly".

I think Conor had some easy fights early on. Cmon, Siver? Who was suddenly promoted in the UFC rankings to make it seem like a better win. I wasn’t ready to say the guy was as good as he claimed to be.

After that tho I’ve had to admit that he is really good and has found a way to get it done. Thought Diaz was a tough style match and it showed. Iron chin, volume, and pressure. Second fight could have been scored either way. But Mendez, Aldo, and Alvarez are all good wins.

I also think Khabib is crazy good too. IMO unless he gets caught it is his fight to lose. Decent odds of him getting caught, but not so much that I would pick against him.

Also wtf is with the “he looked like crap against Al”? Final scores were 50-43 and two 50-44’s. If that’s looking like crap y’all are crazy

Well, maybee I’d they held the fight in a parking lot, and each of them is given a dolly, 5 shots of whiskey and 2
Strippers for the winner.
Lol, sounds like the motivation Conor needs! Someone tell Dana to make it happen.

This guy thinks one of the most technical strikers in the sport, Jose Aldo, is a slugger. Ok bro, you've completely gone of the rails now. Your mom should feed you your meds and put you back in that straight jacket before you embarrass yourself further, if that's even possible.

Cool story bro......

Sorry you didnt get any Sherdog prom queen votes for it

This guy thinks one of the most technical strikers in the sport, Jose Aldo, is a slugger. Ok bro, you've completely gone of the rails now. Your mom should feed you your meds and put you back in that straight jacket before you embarrass yourself further, if that's even possible.

Aldo was attempting to fight that fight as a striker and that was a mistake. It will be a DIFFERENT outcome when McTapper actually fights someone who actually wrestles him.

The best time ever will be after the fight when conors hands are raised and all the disapointed people realizing hes the real deal and the ufc going nuts then hel leave the lw div for ww div because beeb will stay n2 and fuck a rematch lol hes better off going ww then risking beebs gnp again.

And last time it took five knockdowns to finish chinny eddie

You do know that "chinny Eddie" has only been KO'd twice in his 35 fight career, and the last one was 9 years and 22 fights before Conor at WW right?

Aldo was attempting to fight that fight as a striker and that was a mistake

Aldo is a striker. He fought how he fights.

What you are really trying to avoid saying is that he's not as good of a striker as Conor and so lost because he fought a better striker than himself.

Aldo is a striker. He fought how he fights.

What you are really trying to avoid saying is that he's not as good of a striker as Conor and so lost because he fought a better striker than himself.

Cool........get back with me when Conor fights in the UFC again and actually defends either belt......and/or actually fights Khabib.

I don't doubt it. Khabib will TKO McGregor in the 3rd round, assuming that Conor has the balls to fight him.

#KhabibTime
He's a bad style match up for McGregor that's for sure. Hopefully it happens before another injury or Ramadan

How can Khabib take the space from Conor who moves well and controls the distance even better? Trying to follow him in straight line with bad stand up will get him ktfo’d.. after he’s made to look like complete amateur on feet.

Still if he manages to get his hands on Conor, get a good position in the clinch, oh boy.. It’s oing to be a bear molesting chicken at will after that.

Can’t wait for this fight!

I think you’ll find that Conor has:

A)won every fight he has had which has gone over two rounds
B) has only ever lost in the first (twice) and second (once) rounds

So not really the story of every Conor fight ever.

Tough fight to pick. One guy will dominate no matter which way it goes. I’d take Conor if he showed up in the shape he did against Alvarez, but it’s been a long layoff for him. No idea what he looks like now.

I'm giving my opinion on how the fight will go. In the Diaz second fight his power was a fraction of what it was early. And unlike the second Diaz fight, Khabib if not finished early (which hasn't happened). Rounds 3-5 will be him smothering McGregor.

I'm giving my opinion on how the fight will go. In the Diaz second fight his power was a fraction of what it was early. And unlike the second Diaz fight, Khabib if not finished early (which hasn't happened). Rounds 3-5 will be him smothering McGregor.
Probably. Neither have looked great in their only 5 round matches, but Khabib looked a bit better against Al than Conor did against Nate.

Back