Media Khabib humble even when ordering food

Khabib's personality is probably more complex than the simple-minded people here (including me) in this thread are led to believe.
Being nice and humble to the public eyes is common courtesy, but doing it outside of that speaks of a person's actual character, although someone who's an Islamic fundamentalist from a place which has completely no traces of left-wing propaganda and LGBT support systems would most likely have very different views about respect for others compared to some rainbow-head from California/Sweden.

Humble requesting food?

I mean he was polite. I'd hope most people are polite to strangers making them food. If not, you've probably eaten more than you bargained for....

For context, he said of Macron: "May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature and all its followers, who, under the slogan of freedom of speech, offend the feelings of more than one and a half billion Muslim believers. May the Almighty humiliate them in this life, and in the next. Allah is quick in calculation and you will see it."
That's hardly polite or humble.

He's just a person like any of us. He's great at fighting and tries to do what he thinks is right. I won't fault him for that but I'm not gonna go around praising him for not being a dick ordering food lol.

I know I made posts about me not liking Khabib and some of his antics but his humbliness ( is that a word ? ) is next level and something to admire

Legend. McNug would have probably punched the poor chef out

So people are generally cocky when placing orders for food?
I am. I strategically place my order, give a dramatic pause after each item, then say "IF YOU THINK YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE THAT WHILE BEING ON YOUR SHIT SALARY" after. It adds a bit of time to the order but it helps to establish hierarchy prior to me getting the cheeseburger.

Khabib is one of the respectful Human beings on EARTH

He's a religious fanatic who called for violence on the french president just because of a cartoon of their stupid prophet.

He's a religious fanatic who called for violence on the french president just because of a cartoon of their stupid prophet.

Khabib: "I hope God punishes an irresponsible president and those who pretend to be for free speech but they're really not.

Sherdog: "0mg!1! He wants people to hurt a president! Terrorist fundamentalist!1!"

How is he humble?
Just because he doesn't scream " make burgers for N1 P4P", he is humble?

You, Khabib nuthuggers are getting worse than Conor's, Jesus fucking Christ.
I've said since at least the conor fight. Khabib fans/conor haters are one of the worst fan bases around. Sucks cause khabib is such a fun fighter, great guy

What is he supposed to do? Knock him out while someone is filming him?
I bet guys like Aldo and Joshua are 24/7 humble but no camera.

Conrat would punch that burger maker in the face for not doing what he asks him.
Just like he punched the old man for not doing what he asked.

That's the difference between a criminal like Conrat and a humble person like Khabib.

I know I made posts about me not liking Khabib and some of his antics but his humbliness ( is that a word ? ) is next level and something to admire

He is just behaving like a normal human being. Please raise your humility bar a little higher than "not being an obvious asshole".

Back