Media Khabib humble even when ordering food

He's already enjoying retirement.
Good for him.

20213fea-7fb9-4270-8bb6-6ffbee8d9152-jpeg.810795

You must have missed him at the weigh-ins! Writing was on the wall...

nBTXr74.jpg

I know I made posts about me not liking Khabib and some of his antics but his humbliness ( is that a word ? ) is next level and something to admire

hey, just want you to know that i really respect your post.

How is he humble?
Just because he doesn't scream " make burgers for N1 P4P", he is humble?

You, Khabib nuthuggers are getting worse than Conor's, Jesus fucking Christ.
hes humble because hes the champ, just won a world title fight, all those chefs are literally there to serve him and his crew and when he asked for a cheeseburger from the look on the chefs face he understood "you dont like to make cheeseburger? ok, ok whatever you make is fine" worse than conor? conor punched and old man for not being forced to drink his whiskey, imagine what he would do to a chef he hired refusing to make him a certain dish. hell, many decent men would say something to the guy like "look buddy, im paying you, i want a cheeseburger." so thats how, i find your attitude intolerable actually

Making fun of homeless people - so humble and respectful.
Also Khabib fans conveniently forget that he was the one who started insulting Conor when he wasn't even Top 10 yet lol.

And I hate both guys so don't tell me I'm biased. Conor and Khabib are both fake-humble thugs.

hes humble because hes the champ, just won a world title fight, all those chefs are literally there to serve him and his crew and when he asked for a cheeseburger from the look on the chefs face he understood "you dont like to make cheeseburger? ok, ok whatever you make is fine" worse than conor? conor punched and old man for not being forced to drink his whiskey, imagine what he would do to a chef he hired refusing to make him a certain dish. hell, many decent men would say something to the guy like "look buddy, im paying you, i want a cheeseburger." so thats how, i find your attitude intolerable actually

I wrote about nuthugging level of Khabib, not defending Conor acting like a jerk.

So relax, snowflake.

Was a fan of him for very long time, but since he posted this anti Macron crap and the jihad stuff he is dead to me. Don't see much of humility in him recently...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back