Media Khabib helping drug addicts

I'm retired after 30+ years as an addiction counselor...working with criminals, house wives, doctors, lawyers, young and old......if he wants any help I'll work there for free.

dam right you will !! Free and not one penny more !!

well then you should know the difference of "wanting it" when it comes to saying it and actually doing something about it and all of the in between

sometimes khabibs hand is the thing that changes their mind from saying it to actually doing it.

but regardless in the end its all up to them.

Yes, I knew the difference, it seemed like you didn't, that's why I posted. Ps.And its not just "saying it". They genuinely feel they want to stop, but they can't. Most people have some kind of negative addiction whether its drugs, sugar, gambling, sex, etc. and understand this without a need to explain.

Reactions: HHJ
Everyone does that. You took too much man, too much, too much.

He talks a lot about how he disagrees with drinking/smoking/drugs. I always found it preachy, but after seeing this I've changed my mind. Looks like he really cares and is trying to help rather than judge. Good on him!
The video of his interview w Maga shows that he really cares about the future of the youth of his country. To the point where he tells Maga not to share info about maga not doing well in school when he was young. He wants fighters to be am example for the youth and don't want them to think that fighting is a way out without needing education. He's stubborn and bullheaded about it,but his heart is in the right place,and this aspect of his personality ties directly into his fighting style and mentality.

get off that krokidil. but seriously, good on khabib. when you doing well, reach back and pull a few people up
I think one of the musts of success is to give back. Keep the wheel rolling.

Yes, I knew the difference, it seemed like you didn't, that's why I posted. Ps.And its not just "saying it". They genuinely feel they want to stop, but they can't. Most people have some kind of negative addiction whether its drugs, sugar, gambling, sex, etc. and understand this without a need to explain.
No one wants to be a junkie. Alot of these people have experienced a trauma that they are struggling to push away by clouding their reality.

atleast hes not gloating himself @ social media for clout of what a great guy he is.
I wonder if mcgregor ever donated that 500k to dustins charity,seen no social media post about it so probably not. great sound bite it was though.
Remember when Conor saved one of the branches of SBG, put a significant amount of money towards it, and didn't even say a thing? Or when he donated towards the firefighters?

Come on, I know you are blinded by hate, but try to be objective.

Back