Media Khabib helping drug addicts

He talks a lot about how he disagrees with drinking/smoking/drugs. I always found it preachy, but after seeing this I've changed my mind. Looks like he really cares and is trying to help rather than judge. Good on him!

Matt Brown overcame addiction and became a UFC fighter. Could you imagine getting that Dagestani wrestling training first hand from Khabib...

they cant quit unless they want to.

with that said hopefully him extending his hand was the piece that helped decide to make the change
And the majority of the time the cant to it alone. Food for thought full circle

Reactions: HHJ
meanwhile mcgregor is helping create more alcoholics every day

If you are alcoholic because that proper 12 shit exist you will get gambling problem from uno cards lmao

I am rather sober than taste that stuff and I am finn so I dont say this light hearted

I'm a drug addict. He could throw a few bucks my way. BTW, they have the same drugs there they have everywhere in the world.

So what kind of drugs is there at Dagestan anyways? Thought it was this super strict religious place where it's trouble to even find alcohol...
You know how you can get every drug in the bible belt? It's like that everywhere. Bet you $50 bucks Khabib and most teens have had sex outside of/prior to marriage.

I'm pretty sure most drug addicts WANT to quit. It's just difficult, that's why its called addiction.

well then you should know the difference of "wanting it" when it comes to saying it and actually doing something about it and all of the in between

sometimes khabibs hand is the thing that changes their mind from saying it to actually doing it.

but regardless in the end its all up to them.

Khabib definitely helped sober Conor up. Conor's a completely different fighter since they fought.

Good guy Khabib.

BTW... here you can see Khabib beating some sense into one
Nurmagomedov-vs-McGregor..jpg

Back